ann, janie, and ken seem to be the only "kissing" actors

neena

sarNie Adult
you forgot Willy McIntosh, he looks like a hot kisser when he was kissing ann in manee yard fah...oh and tik...didn't he kiss aump in their lakorn? anyways, correct me if i'm wrong

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
Dont forget Namfon K. and Bee S, i think they kissed in 2 of their lakorns. Chakrit in so many of his lakorns, Tik when he kissed Janie hehehe....hmmmm so many to name i'll get back to it :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne and janie are ike the main 2 actresses that does alot of real kiss scene compare to others. lets see how many time

anne
1.manee yard fah w/willy
2.ruk lamoon w/kong
3.jao sao prissana w/chatchai
4.likit kamatep w/mart
5.sawan bieng w/ken
8.samee tee tra w/au

janie
1. lakorn w/dan
2.khun chai rai reum guan w/film
3.thang fah tawan diew w/tik
4.nueng nai saung w/ken
5.ruk nee w/ken

am i missing anymore

judyp

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't really consider janie a kisser. a pecker. haha. no action when she did the scene w/ ken. it was just touching mouths. haha. same when she did it with tik. its better than nothing though. gives the audience some excitement. but definitely ann! she did it with willy, mart & ken. and chakrit did totally make out in that one movie..someone had a clip of it on their signature before.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i wouldn't really consider janie a kisser. a pecker. haha. no action when she did the scene w/ ken. it was just touching mouths. haha. same when she did it with tik. its better than nothing though. gives the audience some excitement. but definitely ann! she did it with willy, mart & ken. and chakrit did totally make out in that one movie..someone had a clip of it on their signature before.
iono 'bout that. they all seem to let the guys do the job. haha thai drama. still a bit conservative.... unless we're saying that all the guys seem to kiss ann but peck janie! :loool:

judyp

sarNie Adult
iono 'bout that. they all seem to let the guys do the job. haha thai drama. still a bit conservative.... unless we're saying that all the guys seem to kiss ann but peck janie! :loool:
lols. could be? but i think the reason why so many hasn't done so is because they're being conservative. not saying that ann/janie/ken/chakrit..etc aren't. they're taking risks & the audience are definitely enjoying it! thai drama has evolved so much; i would not be one bit surprise to see other actors & actresses take on these kissing scenes.

max

sarNie Elites
I am not trying to be a pervert, but I wish that the couples in Thai lakorns would be more affectionate... kind of like the Chinese and Korean on-screen couples. At the same time, too much is not good, either. Hehe ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee.. maybe it's cuz anne has more experience..?

NOO WAAAYYY! omg omg omg. i'm sooo lucky i didn't wanna watch that lakorn >:] grrr! i wouulda been sooooo </3 hahaha! but anne & ken's is the sweetest =)
did dan really?!?! :eek: how come i didn't see it. lol. maybe i didn't wanna see it..

the best one i've seen so far has got to be anne/ken.. it sure was steamyyy...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
ok from the top of my head, chakrit with Masha/Angie Hasting/Aump/the n'ek from Yaorowat and the n'ek from February, these two movies were real kissing lol because both the p'ek and n'ek do the action.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
bie does alot of kisses in his 2 lakorns but not sure if they're real.
I don't think Bie's kisses are real because once I saw a behind the scenes video at veoh or something of Hua Jai Sila and he really kisses his thumbs. He puts his thumb on the girl's lips so yeah.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dont forget Namfon K. and Bee S, i think they kissed in 2 of their lakorns. Chakrit in so many of his lakorns, Tik when he kissed Janie hehehe....hmmmm so many to name i'll get back to it :D
Just the movie but in lakorns they are pretty fake to me...