Anne Thongprasom

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne's new photoshoot..i love it..she look sophisticated and beautiful!!..i soo agree with the article..gotta love anne for that..

credit to nat

It just ended for the lakorn Oum Ruk, that was surrounded by good comments of the lakorn fans.

This lakorn has the nang'ek Anne Thongprasom and pra'ek Ken Theeradeth, that did a good job acting especially Anne with the 'big breast' scene where she touch her own breast and make painful noise. In this scene Anne wore a tank top, showing her big arms and chest, as if she's a real mother that had just given birth.

The reason why Anne received many good feedbacks saying that she's a professional actress was because in every lakorn that she accept, Anne will study her role and make sure that she do well in portraying that character.

For example, when she was in Nang Show, Anne went to learn how to dance and she also went to see how a dancer dance. In Song Naree where her character has a mental problem, Anne herself went to see how a crazy person act. For Sai Rung where she's an alcoholic, Anne went to the hospital and study a person that wanted alcohol. Many of these lakorns were famous in the lakorn market.

The latest lakorn was Oum Ruk, Anne had put in her best effort by eating so that she can gain weight and make herself fatter without caring how her body will look like.

Because she had put many effort into her works, it's not odd why last year Anne had sweep many big awards like "Supanahong" and the "Entertainment Critique Award" for her movie.

Anne used to say in her interview that because of the awards that she received, it's the reason that tells her to always give her best effort into her work, she can't just play around with her works. So all of Anne's lakorn fan can be guarantee that they will see a good quality work from Anne.

Anne also said that she wanted to maitain the good quality of her works, that's why her next work would get harder everytime, she said that some time a good work is hard to find, so she has to take time choosing.

Anne said that right now she wanted to act in some romantic and some drama lakorn, she want to stop comedy for now because she just had comedies for 2 lakorn straight.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Tinah!!! =)

Anne is DEFINITELY my favorite Thai actress!! she is so so so professional. She can fit well in any role. I can hate her ( not really, hehe) and i can looooooooooooooooooooove her!!! she is what i call, a TRUE ACTRESS! shes a natural! =)

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
she's a TERRIFIC ACTRESS!!! She chooses roles people can relate to. I've been watching her lakons for the longest time and always admired her characters and her for being so real.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing! ann is really good at acting!!:D

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I laughed so hard at the big-breast scene in Oum Ruk. I have to say Ann is around the top when it comes to my fav actress...right up there with Noon W. and Aom P. I think Ann is the most versatile actress in the industry...she portrays her character so well, even if it's a 'taboo' when it comes to kissing and such. I dont think i've hated any of her lakorns and i've watched most of it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne rarely has any bad lakorn..her lakorn are always anticipating..cuz you dont know what shes gonna do next

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Anne's just PHENOMENAL when it comes to acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything about her acting is just real! She's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I have admired Anne for her talent for the longest time...like I said in so many forums...I have so much respect and admiration for P'Anne

Thanks Tinah for the good news! ;)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
iluvnumandoil said:
she should have one drama with tik j. im still praying
[post="148024"][/post]​
i heard that tik was about to play with anne in tae pang korn, but num got the spot instead....no matter what i think that tae pang korn was anne's best lakorn of all because she got to play three parts, and she did it very well......

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
^are you serious? I dont know...i cant picture Tik playing Num's character. I'm not into Tae Pang Korn yet but there's a lot of episodes left so we'll see. Right now, Oum Ruk is far the best lakorn i've seen Ann in. :D

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so happy to hear that about my girl! JUst love her :wub: Ann Thongprasom is by far my favorite and only favorite Thai actress! That's so true that she protrays her roles very well and you can see it in all of her work.

she should have one drama with tik j. im still praying
Hehhe, you just took the words from my mouth, iluvnumandoil, I've been hoping and praying for that for the longest time now. So hopefully her next project with something more serious or drama, she would star with him :D In the meanwhile, I'll just have to settle for fanfics and made up posters/banners.

Thanks tinah for the info :D

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for sharing the news tinah. Sure Anne is a very talents and pretty actress. Most of her lakorn are good and she can pull out the character. She just supper good.