Annita

karen_moo

sarNie Adult

So i was going through my karaoke album and I came across ANNITA! Haha! Bacckkk when I was like.. in middle school like 2003, I was quite obsessed with Annita! but now.. where is she? Her first album "Where R U?" was a pretty good album :) she had a grrrreat bodddy! swear! haha but after that.. she had a lakorn w/ Kade that was pretty good.. she did a musical w/ Mos.. and she was gone for a bit.. then like 2007 she had a second album which wasn't soo gooddd and now.. GONE. I wonder why grammy didn't really try promote her? She has a really smooth voice so she could sing, she was pretty, what went wrong? Maybe a bad attitude? Haha does anyone know? :D

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn.. you were in middle school in 2003?? By that time, I graduated from high school 6 years ago! Ahh... I feel like a grandma.

I don't know what happened to Annita by the way.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
well, there's the hit and run and she just disappear. Poor girl ran over an old grandma (I think) and just took off. grandma died by the way

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Besides her, where is 3G and Cream? lol

Did she get charged for hit and run manslaughter?

fanny

sarNie Adult
not very into her, but her songs are good i remembered listening to her music, i think because of her hit and run incident maybe she gets a house arrest that's why she's not yet appears in the business. i am just assuming so dont take my words for it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
mod's still around. she's still lingering in grammy lol i dunno bout da other 3g girls and cream umm last time i saw dem they were backup singers for one of p'bird's concerts lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Annita was cool! I still have her VCDs too! :lol:

Oohhh When I heard about her hit & run, I knew her career just had to be over. :eek:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know after film's sugar daddy scandal rs is still trying to promote him as a singer. it hasn't worked yet lol dat scandal is perdy hard to forget haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wait... whaa...? Film had a suga daddy? :blink: I didn't hear about that! LOL.

Maybe RS is more forgiving...

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i think she had an accident
sort of hit and run
after tat no news of her
her last lakorn a thai/chinese drama
s.t. mungkorn stariing: Tang, annita, ???.........

kimberleigh

sarNie Hatchling
she's been around .. she released a 2nd album when they had the cover girls album a couple years back and she did 1 lakorn with Paula called "fah gup tawan" or also known as "Hiroshima Sky" ... after that there were no news of her .. \

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I loveee ANNITA too! She's one my favorites also. =) She's very pretty & has a sweet, nice voice. I haven't listen to her latest album though.