another maiv xyooj topic :D

stephanie

sarNie Adult
so is it just me or does it seems like she's been having a lot of concert in different places? and who watches her kids? anyway, just wondering about these things...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yes. she is having LOTS of concerts and gigs..
she doesn't have any children to take care of anymore
she sent them back to her ex husband. lol

stephanie

sarNie Adult
o really? wow! how did u kno that? i mean i love her music and all, but wow! tht is so messed up! her kids are probably gonna hate her later on for that. haha! wow... tht's messed up! haha! she probably have more than enough money to pay for child support then! haha!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
o really? wow! how did u kno that? i mean i love her music and all, but wow! tht is so messed up! her kids are probably gonna hate her later on for that. haha! wow... tht's messed up! haha! she probably have more than enough money to pay for child support then! haha!
how do i know?
uhm.. chue told me that she sent the boys back to him
lol.

Punk

sarNie Egg
YOU DO SEEM TO BE KEEPING TRACK ON EVERYTHING ABOUT MAI AND CHUE HUH? THAT IS SO FUNNY DUDE! THAT JUST SHOWS SHE'S GOT PEOPLE WATCHING AND CARING SO MUCH FOR HER. HAHA! MAN!!! YOU'RE LIKE THE HMONG NATIONAL INQUIRER. THAT IS HILARIOUS!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well she probably doesn't have kids cuz her kids are all boys, right? unless she has any girls who I haven't heard of... anyway, in the Hmong culture, usually the sons stay with the dad so maybe she gave them all to their dad- since she wouldn't be a good role model anyways...
and even if I were her child, I wouldn't want to live with a mother like Maiv Xyooj anymore.
also, don't people get tired of her after seeing her concerts all over the place anyways?

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i hope she finds time to visit her kids or bring them home during summer vacations
even though they are boys... that doesn't mean that she can't be part of their lives

Punk

sarNie Egg
well she probably doesn't have kids cuz her kids are all boys, right? unless she has any girls who I haven't heard of... anyway, in the Hmong culture, usually the sons stay with the dad so maybe she gave them all to their dad- since she wouldn't be a good role model anyways...
and even if I were her child, I wouldn't want to live with a mother like Maiv Xyooj anymore.
also, don't people get tired of her after seeing her concerts all over the place anyways?
AND WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER? I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD EVEN MEASURE UP TO HER. BY READING HER MS, SHE SEEMS PRETTY WELL OFF AS AN INDIVIDUAL. STOP YOUR JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARED TO HER.

kulyia

RUK
AND WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE HER? I DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD EVEN MEASURE UP TO HER. BY READING HER MS, SHE SEEMS PRETTY WELL OFF AS AN INDIVIDUAL. STOP YOUR JUDGEMENT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPARED TO HER.

you guys..calm down, Exactly like what nkaujhmooblauj had said.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I never wanted to get involved in this before... but damn Punk... you're so defensive, unless you really are Maiv Xyooj? Well, it's the price an individual pays to be a "celebrity", your life becomes the gossip and if you can't handle it then maybe you're not ready to be a celebrity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!