Answer please?

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
For any girl who are married already, how long have you dated your husband before you married him? Is the year of dating important at all before deciding to get marry? I know few people who date for so many years like 5-6 years but after get marry they have so many problems and always fight with each other. While some date for only 1 year or less and they live a happy loving life. So for married girl, how long have you dated your husband before you marry him and how was your life? And another question if you could just live together and dont getting marry, would you do that instead?

memelee

sarNie Egg
For any girl who are married already, how long have you dated your husband before you married him? Is the year of dating important at all before deciding to get marry? I know few people who date for so many years like 5-6 years but after get marry they have so many problems and always fight with each other. While some date for only 1 year or less and they live a happy loving life. So for married girl, how long have you dated your husband before you marry him and how was your life? And another question if you could just live together and dont getting marry, would you do that instead?

I'm not married either but here's my two cents, every relationship is different. You can't base your conclusion on someone elses relationship. Yours can be different. Although, it can be the same but that depends on you and your soon to be husband.

However, my opinion, i could be wrong but i think couples who date for 5+ years. They tend to argue and have more problems because they know each other more, (the good and the bad side, their strong/weak spot) compare to those who dated for a year or less and get married. its obvious, they won't have problems when they are newlywed, but in the long run when they learn about each others flaws. They will have disagreements and argue here and there, just like couples who dated for 5+ years. It takes years to know a person inside out, but again. every relationship could be different. :) take a chance.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
My two sisters dated their husbands for less then a year and both are happily married still (one for 10+ years and other for 4+ years). My cousin datedhusband for 4.5 years and happily married for 3 years still. Another cousin married ex-hubby after less then year dating and divorce after less then 5 year marriage. Another cousin date ex-hubby for 5+ years and divorced after 1st year of marriage.

It all depends on the person(s) involved in the relationship and not the years involved. Maturity level, willingness to compromise, and love between the two people in the relationship. Years in the relationship matters but it doesn't matter as much as the people.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I dated my husband for 5 years before we got married. We had our disagreement but we worked it out. I dont think the length of dating matters...it's how you compromise with each other.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Every marriage couples there's always a bitter and sweet moments to it nobody's perfect. :)