Any New Boran Out?

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Just wondering if there's been any new borans out. I haven't rented any, but then i also haven't checked with the store. But they dont also display the borans on the shelves or books. So assume there hasn't been any. Let me know of titles and pics, thanks...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
HmMm the lastest boran lakorns that were out are...Tep Saam Ladoo...Gomin...n Kula Sand Suay (just ended)...and now another one just came o ut recently like part 1 or 2 called Gort Giayath or some shitty! don't know what it's really called but yeah!

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Oh cool...i've seen the recent Tep Saam Rado...imma keep my out for the other 3 u mentioned...thanks. Seen some pics of Gort Galayath (however it goes) it looks decent.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i guess da new boran isnt dat bad, IF ONLY there's a character in there u like... but yea, i like boy supol... so i'll jus watch it ^_^

dara

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry, but didn't Thep Sam Radu come out like 2 years ago already?

I notice that on TV they are showing Phra Aphai Manee (lakorn version) on the Lao channel, it looks like it's new.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
dara said:
I'm sorry, but didn't Thep Sam Radu come out like 2 years ago already?

I notice that on TV they are showing Phra Aphai Manee (lakorn version) on the Lao channel, it looks like it's new.
[post="117582"][/post]​
when and what time?

dara

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure what time, but it comes on in the morning and later in the day.

It's on the Lao satellite channel, I forget the name, I'll go look it up later krup.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
for me... i don't mind the actors or actresses... I WANT THE COSTUMES TO BE THE TRADITIONAL ONES I'VE SEEN WHEN I WAS A KID.... the cool princess crowns... prince's buns... NOT TOO MUCH EFFECTS...