Any Thai stars who are non-Buddhist ?

feleaz

sarNie Egg
I would like to know especially those mixed actors/actresses like

Chin, Peter Dyrendal, Taya Rogers, Tata Young, Greg Uttsada, Ananda, Stephan. I heard Chai Chatyodom is also a non-Buddhist, i could be wrong though ?

And you are those Buddhist male celebrities who have gone through monkhood ?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I've notice some actors/actresses who wears a cross... like Ken and Aon S.

Isn't Pat Muslim...? I read it somewhere or heard it somewhere in SW.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
were they wearing it for fashion? some stars wear it cause they think it's a style lol

hmmm who has gone through monkhood?

mos, puri, i think num s. right? num g, johnny enfone, erm i think por n., dats all i can think of. a lot has though

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
were they wearing it for fashion? some stars wear it cause they think it's a style lol

hmmm who has gone through monkhood?

mos, puri, i think num s. right? num g, johnny enfone, erm i think por n., dats all i can think of. a lot has though
LOl. I have no idea... :lol: could be... *shrugs*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea they probably wore it for fashion LOL i don't like it when people do dat though and i don't like how people use buddha statues as decoration in their houses or offices. i sure don't use crucifixes for decoration.

neena

sarNie Adult
now a days wearing a cross doesn't mean you're a christian, the cross is very fashionable just like how they have monks on t-shirts.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yea they probably wore it for fashion LOL i don't like it when people do dat though and i don't like how people use buddha statues as decoration in their houses or offices. i sure don't use crucifixes for decoration.
Yeah... I'm not to sure about wearing the cross as a fashion statement... :unsure:

now a days wearing a cross doesn't mean you're a christian, the cross is very fashionable just like how they have monks on t-shirts.
Speaking of monks on t-shirt, i'm seeing more and more of that nowadays...not a big fan of those either.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
for real? i haven't seen it yet. when i was up in ny w/ my friends we stopped by dis one store dat sold stuff to furnish ur house. most of it looked handmade. everything was so damn expensive so i walked around w/ my arms to my side lol i didn't wanna accidentally knock anything down. i saw dese budda statues dat had a girl sitting on him facing him. it was so nasty i was real grossed out. i tried to see where it was made but dere was no label. my friend was like i'm gonna have nightmares tonight. it was so disturbing

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I've heard that Jui is christian or catholic? :huh: Pinky's mom is Indian so yeah, Pinky's muslim. :)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Yeah, I've heard that Jui is christian or catholic? :huh: Pinky's mom is Indian so yeah, Pinky's muslim. :)

Interesting. Jui <333. Christian and Catholic are the same thing. Catholicism is a form of Christianity. I.E. Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant, etc. I'm assuming Pinky's mom is from the Northwestern part of India then because that is where most of the Muslims are located in India by the Pakistani border.

What about Arnus?

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think Arnus is Muslim too.

I'm always confused as to why people don't think Catholics are Christians. I remember one time I was waiting for the bus at school and this random old lady who was Baptist came up to me and asked all sorts of questions. Told her I was Catholic and she said something like so you're not Christian. The first form of established Christianity was Catholicism, most every form of Christianity derived from Catholicism. The first split occurred when the Eastern Orthodoxes split from Roman Catholics. Then the next split was from the Protestant/Martin Luther movement which gave way to Christian denominations like Protestants, Lutherans, Baptists etc.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
probably cause they don't know lol i asked my friends what the difference is between the 2 and they say all sorts of stuff. a catholic ones don't consider themselves christian for some reason even though we learned all about da history of it in history classes in hs

Peung

sarNie Egg
Christians:
James
Ae Sasikarn
Tor+
Bo (from Triumph Kingdom)
Poo Anchalee
Toon Hirunsup
Moris K (the black guy from Jai Rao)
Peck Palitchoke (?)
Boyd Kosiyabong
Jongbae

jeanie

sarNie Adult
probably cause they don't know lol i asked my friends what the difference is between the 2 and they say all sorts of stuff. a catholic ones don't consider themselves christian for some reason even though we learned all about da history of it in history classes in hs
Really? That's weird. I've never known Catholics who don't consider themselves Christian. There's really no difference, one is a generalized term while the other is a specific term. All Christianity refers to is the belief that Jesus is our Christ and the Son of God and a follower of Jesus. Therefore all monotheistic religions who believe that Jesus is Christ is all under the umbrella of Christianity.

This would be like saying what's the difference between a poodle and a dog? A dog is a general description and poodle is specific.

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
I think some people they believe in God but don't believe in Jesus Christ, or they believe that Jesus Christ, God, and the Holy Ghost is just one person. Maybe that is why they don't want to be under Christian because they don't believe Jesus is the Christ.