any upcoming projects??

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
SEG do u guys have any new upcoming projects?

yes we do, but right now we're only worried about trying to get our film out. Our current drama is 8 hours long.....and we're still cutting...lol.....

We have a bunch of stuff thats all in que ready for the right timing. As of now we have a few music video's (we would have liked to have it done already..but in this industry nothing is ever as it seems...equipment can fall apart, actors can quit, you can fire actors, locations don't pan out...well you all get the drift...oh yea...the budgeting too.....don't even get me started on it..lol..)

Anyhow...we are supposed to shoot Advent Vibe's MV's but I want it done with a different twist so thats in the back burner while they go into recording mode to try to get their CD out by August (I do hope)....we also have a few commercials to shoot for some local vendors ..then we have an MV album to do for a very lovely young woman who is very well known in the OG circles for her kwv txia....(if thats even how you spell it). Once all those obligations are done then we will start on our next full feature film. The next one will be a an action, suspense thriller where we hope to utilize a lot of special effects...BUT....thats after we get all our other obligations done...hell....at this rate I don't even know when we'll ever get done! lol....

I do appreciate you all getting back with us. Its because of all of you that we're still here. Without any of your support we would have quit a long..long..long time ago! lol.....

S.E.G.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
yes we do, but right now we're only worried about trying to get our film out. Our current drama is 8 hours long.....and we're still cutting...lol.....

We have a bunch of stuff thats all in que ready for the right timing. As of now we have a few music video's (we would have liked to have it done already..but in this industry nothing is ever as it seems...equipment can fall apart, actors can quit, you can fire actors, locations don't pan out...well you all get the drift...oh yea...the budgeting too.....don't even get me started on it..lol..)

Anyhow...we are supposed to shoot Advent Vibe's MV's but I want it done with a different twist so thats in the back burner while they go into recording mode to try to get their CD out by August (I do hope)....we also have a few commercials to shoot for some local vendors ..then we have an MV album to do for a very lovely young woman who is very well known in the OG circles for her kwv txia....(if thats even how you spell it). Once all those obligations are done then we will start on our next full feature film. The next one will be a an action, suspense thriller where we hope to utilize a lot of special effects...BUT....thats after we get all our other obligations done...hell....at this rate I don't even know when we'll ever get done! lol....

I do appreciate you all getting back with us. Its because of all of you that we're still here. Without any of your support we would have quit a long..long..long time ago! lol.....

S.E.G.
please do keep me updated when u guys are on ur new project please. thanks. love you guys much. u guys will always have my support.

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
please do keep me updated when u guys are on ur new project please. thanks. love you guys much. u guys will always have my support.
sorry...be back with the link....

for now....teaser will be out soon........the song is an original sung by MTV, Angel Tsab, Brad Lis and Kong Meng Lis of Advent Vibe......

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I'm still waiting for "3 Lub Tooj Npab. Since it's not the typical type where there is love at first sight with the main leads. So it's still in the editing room.

Hmm...If it's going to be release on July 4, 2008 that means people who lives in Minnesota will be the first to see it, I assuming it would be sold during the soccer tournament. It would be nice if the actor/actress were there to sign their name on the movie covers. They would be promoting themselves as well as their movie.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'm looking foward to this too.
is this going to be available at the sea games in Sacramento on the following weekend after the release in minnesota?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
pc....
are you guys hiring songwriters?
i wanna be a songwriters for you guys.
i'm not much of a composer but i can write. :D

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
pc....
are you guys hiring songwriters?
i wanna be a songwriters for you guys.
i'm not much of a composer but i can write. :D

yes...let me know what you got...I am so sick and tired of writing all these songs. Although AV members and our composer helps me with a few words here and there, it can be really nerve wrecking when you're at a loss for words. Especially hmong words...lol..theres only so much you can say and then the rhyming......the rhyming can be so damn hard.

We writers should get together! Writing has always been easy for me. As long as I can put myself into a situation then I can write what the person feels. For example... for the song "100 Xyoo "thats on the link.......I just had to put myself into the characters positions and think of how sucky it would be if the one person you finally fell in love with left you for someone else without any explanations. Once I did that then the words just sort of poured out....it did help that AV members and our composers helped on it too. the script for 3 Lub Tooj Npab was the same way. Each character just sort of came to life and it wouldn't let me stop telling their side of the story. Each charactter had to explain why they were such assholes and why they did the things they did...sometimes I had to tell all the characters to shut up so that i can finish writing what one character is telling me because it can get so confusing...lol....sounds nuts but I guess you have to be a writer to know what i mean...lol.....and so........that was why we ended up with an 8 hour long drama...

And don't worry about the composition. Before I started this whole thing..I knew nothing about music except a desire to have it written and sung in a certain manner...and the fact that I didn't want to get sued for copying other peoples music. I couldn't even tell a tone from a beat....lol... yes , I was that bad...and get this.....I couldn't even tell who was a good singer or not. I thought everyone can sing and to me they all sounded great too! lol

That was a year and a half ago...Boy did I learn on the fly! I can honestly say that at this point in time, I can tell right away if a person can or can't sing...if they're off beat/off tone,pitch or whatever.... so don't worry because you will learn.....OR

Just do what I do....I write the lyrics and then hum the melody (or at least what I think the melody should sound like) and give it to our composer. He's awesome....and can usually come up with parts of the song in a few days. Then we all sit and critique.....well...thats how we roll in the S.E.G. HOUSE anyways.... as of now I have about thirty or so lyrics written (not including the 10 we're using for our current drama). But like I said...I need fresh people and new talent to write for me. I can't do it all forever....I need that time to concentrate on running SEG. The more people we have on board to help us , the better it is for all of us.

Please pm me with your number so that i can talk to you!

PC ~ SEG

frog

sarNie Egg
SEG, can I come work for you after I finish college next year? Not as an actor, singer, or just in general an entertainer, but a person who work behind the scene? I'm serious!!!

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
SEG, can I come work for you after I finish college next year? Not as an actor, singer, or just in general an entertainer, but a person who work behind the scene? I'm serious!!!

If you don't mind working with a bunch of lunatics then hit us up anytime!

SEG

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hi pc!

well ne ways, i just sent you an email...lol ne ways, for your singers, do they go to school? if so where? do they manage it well? i mean work n school?