any1 saw Miss Universe

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
wuz just wondering if any1 saw Miss Universe....i only cought the ending of the 5 finalist....now did thailand do...i beleive usa wuz 4 or 5....japan wuz awesome...sanyonara....man japan runner up...asian pride...swissland won.....fill me in...who won the costom competition...?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
actually swezerland won 3 runner up... miss puerto rico won miss universe....

i think japan won the best costume

tang071

sarNie Elites
i wanted japan to win...oh well. puerto rico has won 5 times already. she won it bc of her dress. lol she fainted too bc the dress was tight and it was hot. anyways, what kinda question was that?? the question that japan recieved was hard and her translator was waah. she didnt even translate the first answer. thailand was in the top 20!! and she's only 19. japan got best costume. i forgot who got congenialty and photogenic maybe trinidad and tobago.

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
umm... miss congeniality was err.. some african country.. prolly trinidad. and miss photogenic was philipines..

i dont even know how USA got into top 5!! jap costume was sick man.. love it! yea.. her translator was crap.. !!

and what happened to AUSTRALIA!!!!

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
i guess shes better than MISS PARAGUAY i think... the one in top 5.. coz she look like a MAN! MR UNIVERSE..lol

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
awesome...yeah puetro rico won.... :D ..for the fifth time...usa is always up there...us got the title 7-times....wow thailand did that good..oh well at least thailand got the title twice...funny who thia one thailand lady was the shortest miss universe ever crowned...LA was hosting it right...oh well thailand host the 2005 one....