anybody know the title of this boran?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Kkrystal said:
this is bee name in thai: มาติกา อรรถกรศิริโพธิ์
this is boy name in thai: ปิยรัชต์ อรรถกรศิริโพธิ์
[post="6367"][/post]​
wait a minute i thought boy name was supol... but how come his name in thai starts with pe i cant read thai that much but i know a little bit.. ;)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ It is his birth name. Boy supol is just his celebrity name. Take kade tarntup for example. THat's not his real name even the Tarntup part.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...sooo they are really bros and sis..thats sick.....nooooooo yeah please scan the magazine..i would like to see it.a.nd no there names math...uh yayaa...nooooooooo...this is just breakin my heart!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Kkrystal said:
^ It is his birth name. Boy supol is just his celebrity name. Take kade tarntup for example. THat's not his real name even the Tarntup part.
[post="6377"][/post]​

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww freaking grosss!!!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
tangmoe said:
hmm im guess ur right Kkrystal this is from ch 7 and its the remake one ... iunno about boy and bee being siblings.. but i guess its true since everying is saying.. and if its true.. then ewwwwwwww gross... (they played husband and wife.. in nang sib song.. and in praseeton manora...)
[post="4340"][/post]​
yeah when i watched it ...i was like hey are they look similiar to each other...i asked my mom...she told me they're siblings..i was surprised disgustingly..