Anyone bought any new music at July 4th MN?

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Sorry to ask this but did anyone bought any new songs? If so can you guys please share? I didn't get the chance to go up there so can someone please share some if you guys did bought some? To be more specific i would say like Seang Vue's album? Thanks in advance...

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I bought a few on sale CDs. I haven't listened to them. 3 are Tooj Ntshau Nplaim Thoj, 1 Koob Pheej Lauj, and 1 suppose to be Dej Ntshiab Xyooj but wrong songs, I already have the songs. Yesterday, I bought Nachoua Xiong's album and Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag and Paj Suab duet album. These two are new releases.
Favorite tracks from Nachoua's album: 3. Tsis zoo nraug txaus, 6. Tus hlub yog koj, and 7. Tus hlub los yog phooj ywb.
Favorite tracks from Ntxaum Ntxuaj Pag and Paj Suab's album: 1. Tsis yog ib leeg tub cag, and 3. Tus txiv ntxeev siab.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
I bought a few on sale CDs. I haven't listened to them. 3 are Tooj Ntshau Nplaim Thoj, 1 Koob Pheej Lauj, and 1 suppose to be Dej Ntshiab Xyooj but wrong songs, I already have the songs. Yesterday, I bought Nachoua Xiong's album and Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag and Paj Suab duet album. These two are new releases.
Favorite tracks from Nachoua's album: 3. Tsis zoo nraug txaus, 6. Tus hlub yog koj, and 7. Tus hlub los yog phooj ywb.
Favorite tracks from Ntxaum Ntxuaj Pag and Paj Suab's album: 1. Tsis yog ib leeg tub cag, and 3. Tus txiv ntxeev siab.
oh wow...cool songs u got there...and thanks for sharing wat u bought...man i didn't get the chance to go buy wat i want lol...but hopefully they come to fresno new year then i'll go check it out...

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
Dej Ntshiab Xyooj...is she a new singer..and does anyone have ntxee yees xyooj new ablum..please upload these two singer..

cecilia

Staff member
Question: ANYONE HAVE GOOD RECOMMANDATION on good HMONG song? I've ran out of song to make mv with good singers :(