cindyyang6

sarNie Egg
I have a question, this might be a stupid question
but im not sure what to do. can people can answer or
help me. please do. heres my question,
can you order movies from out of state?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
of course you can. as long as you have the address.

You can order movies out of country too. :D

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
yup you can order movie from out of state or country...make sure choose the right dvd or vcd that will work on your vcr or dvd thinging hehe

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i always order thai lakorns from ebay.com and ethaicd.com, and so far, things are going fine. just make sure you trust the site/seller enough to give out your personal and financial information because a lot of things can go wrong once your information becomes available to the public. i never tried ordering lakorns/movies from hmong sellers because they charge too much for shipping and handling.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i always order thai lakorns from ebay.com and ethaicd.com, and so far, things are going fine. just make sure you trust the site/seller enough to give out your personal and financial information because a lot of things can go wrong once your information becomes available to the public. i never tried ordering lakorns/movies from hmong sellers because they charge too much for shipping and handling.
do they usually have english subtitles too or no? i havent tried ordering lakorns from ethaicd but i ordered cd's...