anyone interested in learning Thai?

mikie

sarNie Egg
hey guys! As you all know that our economy is very bad rigth now and so many people got laid off, including me :(

I really need money to pay for my bills and school tuition! All I can think of rigth now is do something out of what I had. I speak fluently in both Lao and Thai.

I just wondering if anyone interesting to learn Thai or lao. I would like to teach, the price we can talk about it if you are interested and you can pm me ;)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Well I can speak both languages but I'm currently learning to read Thai. I'm actually doing fine on my own, just have a problem with procrastination.
I'm tight on money too, otherwise I'd take you up on your offer if you can read and write Thai.

Good luck though.

darvil

sarNie Adult
This has been tried on the board before with very little result.

I think most of us are too busy or too lazy.

For me its a combination of busy and procrastination. I speak thai but I need to learn to read it. I mean come on.. I still plan to move there oneday in the future..
Plus I would surprise alot of my friends by doing it.. too bad I'm a punk ass.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww im so sorry to hear bout your job mikie...

i would like to learn it..but im also a bit tight on money myself...and ya im learning it on my own also..(from watching lakorns and whatever else i can get my hands on..read some, know some and write some i guess every little bit does help)

however i do wish you luck with this as well...

noungning

Heartless
yeah it'd be wiser to save the money and borrow a book from the library to learn it... FREE!!! well don't bring it back late lol

i already speak Thai fluently, but i just can't read or write...but i'm too busy with my own studies at the moment too...where are you located anyway?