Anyone know anime call"DR.slum?

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
HI..Does anyone know cartoon name"DR. Slum"? or does anyone got it..if you do can you UPLOAD for me... thank you advance if u going too....... :D :D

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
Don't they only have the firt ep subbed? You can find it here.

http://a.scarywater.net/ah/
[post="15123"][/post]​

Thank you...for the link..hmmm...I don't know cuz someone asking me if I know this anime..so I try to find it and Dl for that person :) It's Free? and How I DL..its Dr. slump right?? da what I find in that site :D

Nameless

N i n j a
Babygurl said:
Thank you...for the link..hmmm...I don't know cuz someone asking me if I know this anime..so I try to find it and Dl for that person :) It's Free? and How I DL..its Dr. slump right?? da what I find in that site :D
[post="15126"][/post]​
It's a torrent file? Do you know about torrent files? If so, the link should work. :)

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
It's a torrent file? Do you know about torrent files? If so, the link should work. :)
[post="15405"][/post]​

Nope! Do i need to DL. torrent file? can you help me tq advance "nameless" ;)

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
http://bittornado.com/download.html

Go download that and install it. After that when you click on the link, a window(Bittornado) should pop and iyou can choose what file you want to place the file in. After that, just wait, it should start downloading.
[post="15516"][/post]​

TQ..nameless :) hmmmm...its took so long to DL wow big file...:( I've Q. can you play this in media player??? just wonder if u can with this cartoon "DR.slump" :D it's in . avi file..

Nameless

N i n j a
Babygurl said:
TQ..nameless :) hmmmm...its took so long to DL wow big file...:( I've Q. can you play this in media player??? just wonder if u can with this cartoon "DR.slump" :D it's in . avi file..
[post="15547"][/post]​
No prob. Yes you can.

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
No prob. Yes you can.
[post="15555"][/post]​

:) say 3hrs to finish DL..and i would let u know okie..after I done and if i need help again..CAn u help me? :) thank sooooo much ;) hope it done be4 my bed times....right now its9pm :)

Nameless

N i n j a
Babygurl said:
:) say 3hrs to finish DL..and i would let u know okie..after I done and if i need help again..CAn u help me? :) thank sooooo much ;) hope it done be4 my bed times....right now its9pm :)
[post="15562"][/post]​

Sometimes, it might take long and if you're lucky, it might dl even faster. I usually leave it on to download and go to sleep.

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
Sometimes, it might take long and if you're lucky, it might dl even faster. I usually leave it on to download and go to sleep.
[post="15567"][/post]​

wow....almost done dl..46min to go and cant wait to check it out....and will let u know.. :)

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
I thought that I'm going to be done DL before bed time..but isn't :( only 84% and I'm sleepy now.......lol I think da I'm going to leave it dl than go to bed... :D

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
[post="15567"][/post]​

Nameless...I got Q ..can u help me again....TQ advance...I let it DL last nite and I go to bed...hmmmm...which I dont understand it..that..it say"Done, share ratio:84% in dr.slump.. it should be 100%? its all the wayz already green line..

i'm confuse.....help help :blink:

Nameless

N i n j a
Babygurl said:
Nameless...I got Q ..can u help me again....TQ advance...I let it DL last nite and I go to bed...hmmmm...which I dont understand it..that..it say"Done, share ratio:84% in dr.slump.. it should be 100%? its all the wayz already green line..

i'm confuse.....help help :blink:
[post="15918"][/post]​

I think it's completed.

Just go and open the file and see what happens.

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
Nameless said:
I think it's completed.

Just go and open the file and see what happens.
[post="15954"][/post]​

Nameless..I click two times to see what happen but won't do anything :( Won't play in media player....What I do??? u don't have this anime right Dr. slump>???

Babygurl

sarNie Egg
hahahaha....Nameless.......crazy me....I told you last time won't play at all....I restart my pc..than try to play again it work now.....5555555 CRAZY me....TQ soooooooo much nameless and now i can send it to someone....:)

ARe this like esp..or something.....???