Anyone still have JLR fever????

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha, you're too cute -- i still love jlr but the fever has cool down a bit -- until then, i hope ateam come back with another BIG OBSESSION soon.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Don't even wanna talk about it. I am upset at them both. They should have hooked up in real life and they didn't. They didn't make up for it...maybe with a new lakorn with lots of sweet, intimate scenes.

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I caught myself watching the JLR the other day. Once I start watching it, I can't stop. They make such a good couple. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahhh i'm rewatching JLR .....AGAIN omg i'm such a nerd, lol :blush:

x_xshinx_x

sarNie Hatchling
HEHEH i still do! :D they are a beautiful pair! i hope they both make a lakorn soon!! :D
i remember when i first watched it XD i feel in love hahah

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke... i def gotta join in here.. lol..

sadly.. the fever has burned down on me.. but it'll def burn once i rewatch it.. ahaha..

sigh... i miss ateam!!!!!!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I don't think the fever will ever die, it may simmer down but it has forever been engraved into our minds, our memories, our hearts. Aum and Aff signified the perfect pair. Their chemistry screamed "HOT" and many of us lost precious sleep over JLR.

To me, they're like Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock: the best of friends, great chemistry, and no matter how hard we wish, they'll never be together but they're just too close for that.

I have to order my third set of Jamloey Ruk, every time I get a new set, someone barrows it and then never returns it! Argh!!!!