APRIL CONCERTS!

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Hello Sarnies!

Anyone interested in VIP tickets for Mos' Concert in Minnesota on Friday, April 17th??? I have 2 tickets available for $50 ... please PM me if you want 'em.

Thanks,
Nicky

annea

sarNie Adult
i don't know if its true or not but i heard that mos is going to be at S.F OZONE or something.
for Joy S she came down to San Pablo CA to do a mini concert already it was okay, a small restaurant.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
yes! yes! yes! mos's concert falls on a friday in mn which means i am soooo going. it really was meant to be. :lol:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
yes! yes! yes! mos's concert falls on a friday in mn which means i am soooo going. it really was meant to be. :lol:
Have FUn!

The one I can go to is the one at Fresno, which falls on a Sunday. The following Monday I have an exam. I'm not sure if I can go yet because of my exam. I need to talk to my professor to see if I can take the exam early or something. We just had our spring break so I wasn't able to contact her. It'll be a road trip for me. 9 hours on the greyhound to Fresno and 9 hours back. Too bad the plane doesn't take me to Fresno where I live and driving 4 hours straight on the freeway is too much for me! Praying...I can go...I'll know tomorrow since I'll see my professor. Me going to Mos' concert now lies on my professor's hand. But I'm praying to go!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
PLEASE IF U KNOW ANYONE WHO'S PLANNING TO BUY MOS CONCERT TICKETS FOR MINNESOTA AT THE DOOR, REMIND THEM IT'S ON APRIL 17,2009 TIME AND LOCATION IS STILL THE SAME

sunny_gyrl

Sorry for the DELAY we are dealing with a lost family at the moment and will get the pictures up by Wednesday the latest! THANKS!

sunny_gyrl

i heard tat someone is working on getting a show in MN butt i have to check again if it is going to happen at this time i DOUBT it

pze

sarNie Adult
If you guys could go to our run blog and leave feedbacks that would be awesome....

Thanks to all those who supported this whole tour.

sunny_gyrl

ALL THE PICTURES HAS BEEN POSTED PLEASE CHECK THE BLOG OF UR AND WE'LL SEND IT OUT! && if u wnet please give us ur feeback!

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
The concert was awesome...even though people's butts were in my face and in my space but it was great!! Love you girls for making it great! ^_^