Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
im 100% hmong green and i can also speak both too sometimes its even a hmong black mixed in it...kekeke :lol:

oh yea and i think it sounds soooo sexy when guys talk in hmong green not the movie kinds where they try to sound funny...its the real talking...u know what i mean?

cecilia

Staff member
^yeah, it sound sexy and sweet .. not cheesy and nasty :lol: ..
wow, i'm impressed on how many HMONG LEES we have in here ^^

the POLL up there totally contradicting itself :loool:

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
j/w.. how can you be both? you are what your father is. ;) to anyone who says they are both.
there are families who speak a mixure of white and green together but they think that that's the rite way to speak too...not that there's really a correct way to speak hmong...um u know wat im saying? anyways yea cuz my sister's boyfriend speaks both in a mixure and we call that hmong black...

kekeke funny how i keep on typing hmong green, hmong white, n hmong black...sorry cant wirte in hmong...how sad...

zouaxiong

sarNie Egg
i am moob lees and i could speak both.

i agree with YM_gurl. you are what your dad is.

hmoob lees and hmoob green is the same type. just that some people prefer to be call hmong lees and not hmong green and some ppl prefer to be call hmong green than hmong lees.
correct, moob lees and moob ntsuab are the same thing. you are somewhat right on the preferring part. back in the days, moob lees is what moob lees call themselves but moob ntsuab is what the hmoob dawb call hmoob lees. but now it really doesnt matter what word you use.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
kekekeke cool... a heard a lot of girls like it when the greens speak.... lol my hmoob dawb guy-friend is trying to learn green... lol he's just so adorable trying... lol

cecilia

Staff member
it's the tone of voice that come out between a white and green girl. example. the white girls, when they yell or demand something, they sound a bit harsh and scary but in hmong lees, we can be harsh but it come out soft and not scary :loool:

mauahah. this remind me of black/white ppl .. white ppl is not as scary as black ppl's talking.

angelness

sarNie Egg
AWwWww... I wish I could speak green too!!! I'm nothing but white and it's boring sometimes.... <_<

i'm 100% hmong lees and speaks only green at home ..
but when i talk to the white hmong, i speak white instead. :p
and yup, it's ALOT EASIER for green ppl to learn white ppl's dialect.

angelness

sarNie Egg
HAHAHA!! That's funny.... Never heard of yelling that's soft and not scary..... and I've heard alot of yelling from both green and white hmong... Sounds the same to me! :D

it's the tone of voice that come out between a white and green girl. example. the white girls, when they yell or demand something, they sound a bit harsh and scary but in hmong lees, we can be harsh but it come out soft and not scary :loool:

mauahah. this remind me of black/white ppl .. white ppl is not as scary as black ppl's talking.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

i am white.
so to me.. when green peeps demand things..
it sounds like they are rude and harsh...

maybe because of our dialect.. we hear it differently..
iono...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
there are families who speak a mixure of white and green together but they think that that's the rite way to speak too...not that there's really a correct way to speak hmong...um u know wat im saying? anyways yea cuz my sister's boyfriend speaks both in a mixure and we call that hmong black...

kekeke funny how i keep on typing hmong green, hmong white, n hmong black...sorry cant wirte in hmong...how sad...
nope dont know wat youre saying. :p i mean some people knows how to speak both. white & green cause their parents may be both but that doesnt make you both. you are what your father is.

btw, how do you speak hmong black? i never heard of that. i mean ive heard of hmong black but not the language. lolz.. too funny here... :lol:

nope dont know wat youre saying. :p i mean some people knows how to speak both. white & green cause their parents may be both but that doesnt make you both. you are what your father is.

btw, how do you speak hmong black? i never heard of that. i mean ive heard of hmong black but not the language. lolz.. too funny here... :lol:
same here..never knew there is such thing as a hmong black dialect...

I am green...

however I have a tendency to speak white to white people so they always think I'm white until i tell them that I'm green

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
i'm half white and half green, but i grew up learning how to speak white...because my dad is hmong white and my mom is hmong green so yea...