Are you a thai lakorn addict?

cloud888

sarNie Egg
How addicted are you to thai lakorn? Give us your weird and wonderful stories of how addicted you are to thai lakorn.

I'll start first.

Right now, I am so addicted to Dok Ruk Rim Tang starring Bie and Vill. When my sister got us the DVD, khmer dubbed of cause, we watched it straight ( all five DVDs) in one night. The story hasn't even finish airing yet in Thailand. We watched from 9pm till 5am, with only a five minutes break for refreshment and toilet break. The next day, we repeat the process, and the next and the next. We've been watching the lakorn for 7 days now and we're still going strong. As for my sister, after watching the drama, she went straight online and did all her research on Bie and Vill. On our breaks of cause. Then back to watching our drama again.

Since the drama has now finished airing, I rang to my sister in Aussie immediately and told her that the drama has finished airing. Please buy the remainding DVD it in 2 weeks time. (Since it takes about that long to dub and send DVD to Aussie) I called her every single day after that.

And did I mentioned that while I was watching the lakorn, I almost got heart palputation, whenever Bie and Vill were together on screen.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I am still addicted to Jam Loey Rak (JLR fever is still as strong as ever) when i go to the mall and i find internet i will watch JLR. I was at a jewelery store when i was waiting for my mom i watched JLR there. Every month i will rewatch my favorite scenes. My grandma loves it too, she can memorize all the lines in her favorite scenes. I now suggest JLR to everyone in my family and they got addicted too.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm.....Idk. I just am.
I can watch it day and night...
Like Sawan biang! I can watch it the whole entire day over and over...
&Not get bored of it...
I would try to find every BTS of a lakorn that i enjoy....
Especially Ken&Ann's Lakorn. ahahahaha
Really Enjoy watching it.....I wouldn't say ADDICT anymore but just enjoy. lol
btw, i can also remember what scene is from what episodes....
What they were talking about...Their lines &So forth on :)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i love kwan and her KGR so much that i own 5 copies of this lakorn: 3 dubbed by blue dvd (i guess) which is called "kheung knagne srolagn penh besdong" and 2 dubbed by srok khmer video called "kgney heul, rumdaeng haar". Of course, I buyed them on the internet. If you count how many copies I have with thai audio, you'll obtain 7 copies. I forbid everyone to borrow my dvds (even my mom, she has her own copy in her room!) . I also have all kwan's lakorns (except a few 1 or 2) and I copied all them into my 2 external hard drive.