Arron Yan like Rainie Yang

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
yeah!!! someone translate this!!!! because i want to know!! and just wanna tell ya that everytime someone talks about rainie on a talkshow to him.. he always sing that song!!!!!!! I like that song and rainie very much but keep making jealous...or mad.. i will hate that song!!! with hating her..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
to tell the truth i don't really like rainie i mean she's cute and adorable but yeh when she paired up with mike it made me really jealous plus there's always rumors that someone likes her.. i think this is true i remember my cousins telling me that aaron likes rainie >.<

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS EVERYONE TELLING ME THAT IT'S TRUE!!!!!!! :( :( :( :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!! I'M SO MAD!!!!!!!!! i'M SO MAD I COULD EVEN KILL ARRON!!! but in reality.. he could like who ever he likes.. as long as i don't know and HE DON'T TELL THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i found another clip.. now it's ARRON SINGING TO RAINIE!!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!!!! TO HER!!! OMFG!!!I'M GONNA TURN TO HULK!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItFI6BxudY
someone translate this^^!! because i want to know what the freak are they saying!!!(even though i'll get jealous.. i still want to know!!!
i'll translate a part..
Right after rainie asked about having feeling or whatever about hebe to them..fahrenheit said something..
then the other girl host said "But don't (CHENG'S) YanYaLun (Arron) have feelings for Yang Cheng Lin (Rainie)?"(or something close to that..)
and then Arron covers his face, being embarass, then Rainie was like "HUH???" and rainie starts blushing..(to bad arron is kindda to dark to show himself blushing.. which is good for me because if he blushes.. i will seriously.. kill someone...i am serious....really...and yes... i see him blushing too.. i just don't want mention it because i'll freak out and get mad all over again.. and no.. my sisters don't know that i'm like this...okay.. i'll shut up about me being mad now...okay.. i'm done..) and then they said something about something..then Arrom said something...and said "Bu yao.." meaning no or whatever...(I hope that is the answer to "do you like Rainie??"..)and then he starts singing.. and then someone needs to translate the rest because i don't know it...PLEASE DO!! I"M CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT MY ARRON AND THOSE OTHER PEOPLE SAID..
thanks..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
does rainie like him?

you would even kill aaron for liking rainie? i cannot do that as much as i am jealous i would rather not have rainie than aaron.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
does rainie like him?

you would even kill aaron for liking rainie? i cannot do that as much as i am jealous i would rather not have rainie than aaron.
no.. i won't do that..i'm not that nice...I'M GONNA BURN HIM UP!! BEFORE THAT I'M GONNA TORTURE HIM!!! now..let's talk about reality..i'm going to let him like anyone he wants.. i don't really care..as long as i like him my whole life...i'm not like that.. he could like anyone he wants..(as long as i get him in the end... :D ..i'm okay..and i don't know if rainie likes him.. i have to check that out.. but there's a good chance that she don't..

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
I know!!! I like rainie but iono why arron liking her is making me don't like her..maybe cause jealousy.. well.. i'm over it now..i get over things quickly if i watch it over and over again.. iono why i keep watching it if keeps making mad..even though i now hate rainie..(j/k)..i want to see her with a new guy.. not with mike he or kingone anymore cause she is always making series with them..PICK A NEW GUY RAINIE!! but please.. don't even get this thing poping in your head to get Arron..PLEASE!!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think she will ever pair up with aaron coz he is never the male lead >.<
he better.. ey.. you do know that arron isn't doing a movie with jiro and danson (go fried rice!..<<or something like that..)like he is supposed to.. he's doing one by himself..YEAH!!!! but i don't have any info on what he's playing.. better be the main lead...but.. NO..i repeat..NO KISSING SCENES!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh really.. aww i wanted to see him in there but oh well at least he is doing another movie.. is it a movie or series? i hope its a series so i would be longer :p hope he's the male lead too.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
oh really.. aww i wanted to see him in there but oh well at least he is doing another movie.. is it a movie or series? i hope its a series so i would be longer :p hope he's the male lead too.
i don't know.. but it's called "Pi Li MIT".. <<what does that mean???

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
omg wuts up with u guys lol, he can like anyone as long as that person make him happy....if he doesnt like rainie , it doesnt mean he will like u lol QQ ......well look into his eyes, u can c that he is really happy while he sing her song and starring at her like hes waiting for rainie's reply lol.....his smile and swt eyes make my heart melt like ice

kumpangxruk

sarNie Adult
wahhhh all the jealousy! not to worry. i think rainie is dating that one dude from f4. she's been dating him for a while now. i can't think of his name at this moment.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
wahhhh all the jealousy! not to worry. i think rainie is dating that one dude from f4. she's been dating him for a while now. i can't think of his name at this moment.
what??!!!! really!!! is it venness?? or the other dude.??? OMG!! i want to know!!

Kelly

wait what raine is dating a guy from f4 which one?i never knew that....r u sure....
aaron does like rainie i read this one thing wher he said he would like to make a drama with her.....
i don't mind rainie is really cute and perttttty....and he is good looking and all...