Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea but they really wanted chakrit in here. maybe they changed da script after they couldn't get him so now da pra'ek role aint so great. exact change they scripts all da time. i aint know pop was in here. aw yay he's cuter than pra'ek lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pop? Yeah probably; they are like it's not worth it anymore so let's dum the script down some to save some moolah for bigger projects.. it's weird how like Artit Ching Duang was so anticipated and stuff and then like all of the sudden it lost its spark after the pra'ek was revealed LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
pop was da guy in da trailer dat said she looked like a princess. he said somethin i forgot what lol he called her a princess though and then it showed her in a dress lol. he's a vj for grammy. tina u ever seen any of my vdos on my channel? he was da dude dat sang bounce and woop nueng nai kheun ngao w/ aof lol aom act like a lil teenager though lol i don't really like it. but she still cute

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Who knows maybe Aom will be the next Ann :loool: (not meant as a joke, but literally)

Talent wise and Look wise she's got the part -.-" after this lakorn I wouldn't be surprised it's a big step out of the box for her
no totally! Aom is my favorite actress...and i tink Aom / Ann and Noon W. are the top 3 to beat...
i dun even know why Aump name is tied in w/ theirs..no way <_<

Pop? Yeah probably; they are like it's not worth it anymore so let's dum the script down some to save some moolah for bigger projects.. it's weird how like Artit Ching Duang was so anticipated and stuff and then like all of the sudden it lost its spark after the pra'ek was revealed LOL
yup! i kinda lost some sparkles too..cuz i wanted P'Aom & P'Krit so much
but like u said earlier it'll juz be a waste of Krit's beautiful talents...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Aom's my favorite actress too and look wise plus acting wise, she's
got it down all! I just wish she'd get paired up with better pra'ek
next time!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im gonna watch this for aom! havent seen her since laong dao and i didnt even finish that lakorn. its great to see her switch her role abit

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I cannot wait to see this! Aom is reunited with her father as daughter and father onscreen again. Can't wait!!!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
thanks for the Sypnosis!!!!! I can't wait!
we finally see some pics of aom and nat
together! they look good! can't wait!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
no totally! Aom is my favorite actress...and i tink Aom / Ann and Noon W. are the top 3 to beat...
i dun even know why Aump name is tied in w/ theirs..no way <_<
I second that well the part about Aump. I like her though but I don't consider her to be a top notch as an actress.

I am anticipated for this lakorn after seeing the teasers. I am not familiar with Exact pra ek since they rarely really make it on my fav's list.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Yes, nat is the pra'ek and he is younger than her. LOL
but she doesn't look old at all anyways so yeah. LOL
even though everyone wished for a different pra'ek..
nat is okay. OMG, ACD is airing on JANUARY 21st now!!!
can you believe it?? I'm soo mad! as much as I love KLP,
I want to see this already. they're extending KLP! OMG,
I'm soo pissed! AARRGGHH!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
exact change and change the day .....
at first was 13 january...19 january and now21 jan. hope this day is the last day

he is younger than her but not more i am not shure but i think Nut Thephadsadin na Ayuthaya is 25-26 year old