Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm was soooo surprise to see bee, fang, and captain...i so wished that captain was the p'ek though.....
i'm soo happy to see aom again <3

max

sarNie Elites
I am so disappointed that they did not use Captain as the main actor... SUCKS! I miss Captain and Aom...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG.. i can't download episode 1!!!
AAhH! im mad! iwanna see already!
I saw the screencaps and FANG is so
beautiful! i miss her too! omg... i gotta
go find a way to download. be back! =]

* finishd watching episode 1 and loved it!
great so far! can't wait for the next episode!
all i can say is my AOM is back! YES! i love it!
and fang is so beautiful but she and captain
don't really suit eachother.. hahaha. anywho..
nat is cute. =]

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hmm I don't completely blame Sinjai's character in here. She was the fiance first and Aom's dad cheated on her so the blame lies with him. I mean I wouldn't be nice to the woman I thought was a homewrecker either even though Aom's mom didn't know he was engaged. She was out of line for the abortion suggestion but then again she just learned that she was infertile. Aom's revenge seems sorta unreasonable.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
either way.. if i was aom, i'd do the same thing...
i mean, come on. it's my mom! but I'm excited
to see how this storyline turns out. =]

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
ahhh this is playing now??!?!!! i must watch my lady, AOM!! man, i miss her.. she needs to come back....before she get married.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm I don't completely blame Sinjai's character in here. She was the fiance first and Aom's dad cheated on her so the blame lies with him. I mean I wouldn't be nice to the woman I thought was a homewrecker either even though Aom's mom didn't know he was engaged. She was out of line for the abortion suggestion but then again she just learned that she was infertile. Aom's revenge seems sorta unreasonable.
I don't think it's unreasonable for Aom to get revenge. What would you do if someone try to kill you.
If Sinjai was infertile she should have more feeling. She ask Aom's mom to get an abortion.
Aom's mom never knew that her dad never recieve or read the letter she wrote, telling him she's pregent.
What would you do if you found out your dad is a millionair and your mom is living real bad until the day she die.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love aom's acting....she makes it feel so real....at first i was against the p'ek, but looking at him in here, he look alright, he has his good looking moments. i can't wait for tomorrow. the thing that amazes me is that the only one that aged well was nok, even though she has a guilty mind/heart.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
I don't think it's unreasonable for Aom to get revenge. What would you do if someone try to kill you.
If Sinjai was infertile she should have more feeling. She ask Aom's mom to get an abortion.
Aom's mom never knew that her dad never recieve or read the letter she wrote, telling him she's pregent.
What would you do if you found out your dad is a millionair and your mom is living real bad until the day she die.
yeah i agree hahah :p i think since she was infertile, why couldn't she just take aom in as their daughter and love her? i mean aom's mom never asked for much besides just taking care of her daughter and accepting her as a daughter. I mean she went out and adopted a kid who isnt her own kid either right? so why couldnt she just accept aom even noe she is her husbands mistress daughter. At least aom's mom would be happier knowing that her daughter is living a good life instead of having to struggle like she did.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love how there was so many remotes and aom tried them all out to see where they all go, and then she kept pressing the button making the volume louder. it was playing Ice Saranyu's song: Chorb Kohn Jao Choo <3 lol then she was looking for the outlet, and knocked down all those cd/dvds.....aom's character is awesome, it makes me wonder if she's n'ek or n'rai. i'm so glad that she and nok played in this. they seem evenly matched ^^ and at the last part, where aom threw the juice at nok, then nok slapped her, it seems like aom gets away with her mischievous stuff, because her dad gets there when nok retaliates. i can't wait for tomorrow. it looks so good.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OOoo. can't wait for the next episode.
Looks good. Love aom's character... LOL
aom's so gorgeous. nok's so beautiful too..
I'm loving it soo far.. I want to see nat and
aom already!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
haha, I can't decide who is nang rai and who is nang ek...

Cuz from the back round story, Aom is nang ek and Nok is nang rai.... But then when you see them 2 decades later, Aom gets away with things nang 'rai normally do. :D

And the facial expressions she does while hugging her DAD! <____<

But I'm not gonna lie, I love Aom's character - it's like the nang ek who has all the weapons of a nang rai. ^________^

Nok's pretty great in here too, she looks so strong standing next to Aom.

btw: anyone notice how Aom jumps on Jaja's back in the ending credits?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg so far, this lakorn is super good!! aom's character is freakin awesome too!! it's so rare to find a nang ek with a bad ass side...and a brain. and aom pulls it off very well! lol can't wait for the next episode!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aom is so funny acting like that....
love her...
LOL i know man she so funny lol i was laughing when she was stealing those bowls in da first eps. her face so bony though. i liked it when she had a lil more meat on her face. i only saw eps 1 so far and it's perdy interesting but when i was watchin da credits they had pop's first name as pop. dat can't be his real name is it? lol nobody here know who pop is though lol boo

onahc

sarNie Elites
there's just something about aom acting evil that i don't like. it just doesn't seem natural for her. i don't know, i can't put my finger on it. yes she acts bad but it's just not her type of role and to me she's not pulling it off that well. i can tell she's acting, she hasn't submerged herself into the character. now shirley on the other hand in mae ka ka nom wan is totally believable, she isn't pretty but her acting is very good.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aom is so great, her dad took her side, but the look on aom's face, makes me think that she has evil evil plans for nok. lol when aom walked in her room, and nat was there. i laughed because he had his shirt open. i love when the two girls were singing Ruk Yoo Hon Dai from the Pop Angels <3 it was so cute ^^
i can't wait for next week's episode...it looks so intense with aom "jumping" of the bridge