Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
tua raay pop right? he's so cuute. he's da one dat sang bounce and woop nueng... w/ aof for daraoke LOL dumbasses

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah my mommy and daddy thinks he is more suitable as the pra'ek .. after I told them about the entire switching pra'ek incident they were like why didn't they just switch him to pra'ek lol -.-" I was like i dont know haha maybe they want to promote nat as a pra'ek?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they sure are promoting him as pra'ek. pop is a lil awkward as raay though lol he's sooo RETARDED as a vj on oic lol he so god damn funny lol

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
hahah odd how nat is starting to grow on some of us -.-" I'm still antsy about his role in klks though lol but I guess i'll get use to it eventually

haha this reminds me of one of Ken during his earlier lakorns... The one with Noi. The one where he cross dresses (I don't remember if he was gay or transgender there) and plays as a bad guy I think.

Who knows, maybe Nat will grow outta the role into something good like Ken did.

cecilia

Staff member
^omg PETCH, that's a FUNNY siggy :loool:
WHO is he suppose to be --- KOBORI? :p

I was just about to say the same thing. It's the pant. lmao... I have a new praek to add to my favorite list.

Love episode 10. Rangrong is so head strong... but once she fall hard, it is going to be difficult. I love how Neung doesn't really care for Fah (Jakajan) and she has such an annoying voice but I absolutely loved it. OMG Ceci, I was laughing when she was dancing and singing in the elevator. I feel so bad for her, she isn't all that bad of a nang rai... Rangrong is rai jing jing euy... I can't wait until the beach scene... I have a feeling there is a :w-scene-pop-corn: ... in the shower too... :drool:
hahah .. will she stoop that low? .. maybe her game is turning to be like Kob's game in GAME RUK PAYABAH. LOl

reallie its the pants?? i dun tink so...lol

i dunno i can't stand Jakajan's voice anymore argh!! how did chakrit ever dater her?? :huh:

but i can't wait for 2morrow's episode *smiles* things heating up between Neung & RangRong :lol:
don't forget, the way he wore his shirt also look like Kenner too LOl
i still think it's the PANT that has the whole KEN FEEL ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah .. will she stoop that low? .. maybe her game is turning to be like Kob's game in GAME RUK PAYABAH. LOl

don't forget, the way he wore his shirt also look like Kenner too LOl
i still think it's the PANT that has the whole KEN FEEL ^^
Aom seems a bit more reasonable than Kob..she was
so mean for using Chakrit...Chakrit had NOTHING to do
w/ any of wat happen to her sister..she juz pushed him
to the nangrai so the nang'rai will like him...poor chakrit :lmao:

lol first Tikker and now Kenner.. :lol:

reallie okay i'll pay extra attention to his shirts and pants..lol :lol:

has anyone seen today's episode?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
hey... but kob wans't a bitch to chakrit... lol. I REALLY WANNA WATCH THe rest of the SERIES BUT IDK THE REVENGE IS POINTLESS HER CHARECTOR IS REALLY IMATURE AND SNOTTY I DON'T LIKE IT. it's a different role for aom but HER CHARACTOR IS SO ANNOYING IN HERE THAT I DON'T WNNA WATCH IT... she might as well be n'rai. ITS' A TYPE OF DIFFERENT N'EK ROLE/CHARACTOR BUT IT'S IRRITATING ME.

cecilia

Staff member
^Really Sarah, i'm rooting for her evil schemes LOl .. and love her comeback to Nok too

as for using Krit, Aom's using Nat in here too .. they both are innocent in this game of revenge ^^ and of course, we know who will lose at the end, the gamer and her recipient LOl

man, oh man, Aom's very POISONOUS -- The Kiss scene is quite funny LOl

THE DAD CAUGHT THEM --- HOLY MOTHER OF GOD --- the GAME IS REALLY GOING TO BE twist now :clap:
I'm feeling bad for NAT now :( --- EVIL RANGRONG !!!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hey... but kob wans't a bitch to chakrit... lol. I REALLY WANNA WATCH THe rest of the SERIES BUT IDK THE REVENGE IS POINTLESS HER CHARECTOR IS REALLY IMATURE AND SNOTTY I DON'T LIKE IT. it's a different role for aom but HER CHARACTOR IS SO ANNOYING IN HERE THAT I DON'T WNNA WATCH IT... she might as well be n'rai. ITS' A TYPE OF DIFFERENT N'EK ROLE/CHARACTOR BUT IT'S IRRITATING ME.
lol dats y i stopped but i come in here from time to time to see where da lakorn is at lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love today's beach scene it was cute...OMG nat showed his body :drool: it was NICE :D then OMG aom schemed nat to come home =O they "kissed" and were going down on the bed, and then stopped right when her dad was wheelchairing in GASP. i can't wait for tomorrow's.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
i love today's beach scene it was cute...OMG nat showed his body :drool: it was NICE :D then OMG aom schemed nat to come home =O they "kissed" and were going down on the bed, and then stopped right when her dad was wheelchairing in GASP. i can't wait for tomorrow's.
Me too.. But I hope RangRong isn't just using him to defeat Rawee!! I don't want my Neung to get hurt! Maybe she will start having feelings for him soon?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wasn't planning on watching this lakorn... but i decided to anyways. Plus my dad's a huge fan of Aom. :lol: But anywhos, Aom's fricken vicious in here! I wish they would've choose a different pra'ek. Not feeling him. They should've use the other dude in the lakorn. That one guy who's tryna play Aom... uh... forgot his name... LOL.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^Noy, we'll see if he get on to you .. he sure did for some of us for not being his fan at first LOl

Okay kha, i'll ror :clap:
Yeah... I'll just have to watch a few more epis I guess. LOL. I don't know but something about pra'ek clothes is just funky.... :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
^funny b/c we're talking about how he dress too ..
a few of us agree that it's the way he dress that remind us of kenner LOl

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^funny b/c we're talking about how he dress too ..
a few of us agree that it's the way he dress that remind us of kenner LOl
LOL. I don't know what it is but... his clothes are not the business... well only when he wears suit... but when he's wearing normal clothes, it's like :blink: