Artit Ching Duang (Exact-Scenario)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It's ironic how after Nat replaced all the speculated to be pra'eks, most of us mostly just looked forward to Aom and Nok--me included. But now I find myself more and more into the Nat and Aom scenes and wishing the two a happy ending.

MORE NAT!!!!
Oh yeahh that's how I was in the beginning of this lakorn but after a few episodes I greww to like Nat much!! :D

Anyways, I hope this lakorn will have good ending! Sad to see the ratings so low :(

I really want a happy ending!! OR it'll be a waste of time downloadinggg! *sighs.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so im up til ep. 15 and mayneeeeeeeeeee theres so many twists and turns me likey heheheheh Aom is so pretty. gawd that Pisoon dude is HOTT

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Here is my twist or what I think will happen.

Neung is really Rangsee and Sanglaa's son. Sanglaa did not get an abortion but she felt that her son would live a better life if he was with his real father. Sanglaa drop Neung at the front entrance of Rangsee's house and Nok saw the child and couldn't resist to bring him in since she is infertile. That is the ultimate revenge against Nok. The son she thought was her is really Sanglaa and Nok been raising him as her own. hahahahaha.

Later on, Sanglaa got depress and so she stole that crazy lady's daughter to make it her own. She does love RangRong. She tells RangRong everything about her relationship with Rangsee so she can go find Rangsee to get revenge on Nok. And Sanglaa wants RangRong to meet Neung so they can live happily ever after.

That is my twist to it. Since, RangRong does not have the same blood type as Rangsee. Maybe Neung is the real child of Rangsee.

skies

sarNie Adult
Here is my twist or what I think will happen.

Neung is really Rangsee and Sanglaa's son. Sanglaa did not get an abortion but he felt that her son would live a better life if he was with his real father. Sanglaa drop Neung at the front entrance of Rangsee's house and Nok saw the child and couldn't resist to bring him in since she is infertile. That is the ultimate revenge against Nok. The son she thought was her is really Sanglaa and Nok been raising him as her own. hahahahaha.

Later on, Sanglaa got depress and so she stole that crazy lady's daughter to make it her own. She does love RangRong. She tells RangRong everything about her relationship with Rangsee so she can go find Rangsee to get revenge on Nok. And Sanglaa wants RangRong to meet Neung so they can live happily ever after.

That is my twist to it. Since, RangRong does not have the same blood type as Rangsee. Maybe Neung is the real child of Rangsee.

OOO...I like your "twist" It makes sense and it's reasonable...I like it! :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
MAN, what an awesome twist!! the only thing is that neung was already born when saengla was just getting pregnant. damn! lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeahh that's true THOOTA, so it would make that impossible for Nueng to be Saengla and Rangsees child! But who knows, Geesh. Everything is so mysterious and unpredictable at this poiint!

CTR

MAN, what an awesome twist!! the only thing is that neung was already born when saengla was just getting pregnant. damn! lol
Yeah, that could happen but they just show flashbacks of what had happened. It shows Neung coming into the home and then flash to the scene where Sanglaa was having the child. Could be or not be.

Got to go back and see it again to get more clues. B)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
mayneeeeeeeee theres like so many twists and turns and what not oh my gawd. that pisoon dude is just wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hott. hehehhehehehehhehehehhehehe ithink hes hotter than pr'ek

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^^girl me and you hahah gawddddddddddd he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hott. hahahahahahahhahhah can't wait to see him tomororw! LMAO

fun

Expired Sarnie
Neung is really Rangsee and Sanglaa's son. Sanglaa did not get an abortion but she felt that her son would live a better life if he was with his real father. Sanglaa drop Neung at the front entrance of Rangsee's house and Nok saw the child and couldn't resist to bring him in since she is infertile. That is the ultimate revenge against Nok. The son she thought was her is really Sanglaa and Nok been raising him as her own. hahahahaha.

It could be.

lmao... true that... but they probably show us that to get us thinking about something else. They don't want to make it too obvious. lmao at this point, I am still guessing.

CTR

After Reviewing Episode one. I found the following.

I don't think Sanglaa got an abortion because in episode one, she did not accept the check the younger Nok (Neung's mom) gave to her if she had an abortion. So, if Sanglaa would have gotten an abortion, she would be well off. Later in episode one, she said she escape out of the clinic and no longer contacted Rangsee because she fear that Nok would harm her.

Neung could be the son of that crazy lady because Nok said she found him at an orphanage.

As for the blood type not matching, RangRong could have gotten her mom side of the gene. Or it could be an mutation in her gene. We will never know so I'm just throwing it out.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Okay so Rong knows she isn't Saeng La's daugter and she still out for revenge?? What's in for her, unless she just wants to keep pretending to be a daughter to someone whos not her daddy, and get all the fortune. I haven't watch epi. 16 and today's episode yet.. I hope I didn't miss anything much.

fun

Expired Sarnie
After Reviewing Episode one. I found the following.

I don't think Sanglaa got an abortion because in episode one, she did not accept the check the younger Nok (Neung's mom) gave to her if she had an abortion. So, if Sanglaa would have gotten an abortion, she would be well off. Later in episode one, she said she escape out of the clinic and no longer contacted Rangsee because she fear that Nok would harm her.

Neung could be the son of that crazy lady because Nok said she found him at an orphanage.

As for the blood type not matching, RangRong could have gotten her mom side of the gene. Or it could be an mutation in her gene. We will never know so I'm just throwing it out.
I think in another episode, Parn said that Sanglaa bloodtype is not the same as Rangrong. So she is neither child but I don't think it could possibly be it. Maybe Sanglaa and Rangsee bloodtype are not dominant... science crap, I should pay more attention lol

Okay so Rong knows she isn't Saeng La's daugter and she still out for revenge?? What's in for her, unless she just wants to keep pretending to be a daughter to someone whos not her daddy, and get all the fortune. I haven't watch epi. 16 and today's episode yet.. I hope I didn't miss anything much.
Lome, she is in denial. Would you accept it? She has been raised by Sanglaa, she believed Sanglaa is her mother. I would be shock too, come on for 20 something years she suddenly isn’t your biological mother. Parnrawee deserve the punishment. If truly Rangrong is not Sanglaa and Rangsee daughter then she is revenging for the death of the real hire. Oh gosh, I am still hoping there is some kind of twist that Rangrong is really Rangsee’s child.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I think in another episode, Parn said that Sanglaa bloodtype is not the same as Rangrong. So she is neither child but I don't think it could possibly be it. Maybe Sanglaa and Rangsee bloodtype are not dominant... science crap, I should pay more attention lol

Lome, she is in denial. Would you accept it? She has been raised by Sanglaa, she believed Sanglaa is her mother. I would be shock too, come on for 20 something years she suddenly isn't your biological mother. Parnrawee deserve the punishment. If truly Rangrong is not Sanglaa and Rangsee daughter then she is revenging for the death of the real hire. Oh gosh, I am still hoping there is some kind of twist that Rangrong is really Rangsee's child.
Right, I know what Rawee did is very wrong as well.. I was actually on Rong's side from the beginning, but she's pretty much risking Rangsee's health and hurting Neung along the way.. and even if she's in denial that Saeng La's isn't her mother, how the heck she going to have the heart to pretend to be someone else's daughter and destroy him??

CTR

In the end of today's episode, it shows the crazy lady getting hypnotize and it shows that someone stole her daughter when she went to the temple. Can it be this simple that RongRang is not Sanglaa's real daughter? If it is then it is very disappointing. :( -_-