At 10 with Anne and Ken!

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont forget to watch it..but yeh anne and ken will be singing the "sarparb" song together..also they will be interview whether or not there will be Oum ruk part 2..credit to nat!! :D

so cute..they are matching :wub: 1st pic they are leaning towards eachother..

tinah

sarNie Coma
my mistake..See San Bun Terng will be showing clips of this today..so it wont be airing until tommrow :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
Anne always wear something nice..now i wish that anne and ken will be together in real life..let's get rid of Noi B>....hehehehehehhe

yui15

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Oum Ruk goin have a part 2 :eek:
[post="149293"][/post]​
OMG. What more could they possibly put into this story? I'm excited b/c Ken & Ann are awesome together, but I'm curious to see what else they could add. :D

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wow...thanks for sharing, Tinah. It would be awesome to see the second part of Oum Ruk!! Ken and Ann would really make a lovely real life couple...They are beautiful individuals!!

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
The show was cute. They were so funny. Here are some screencaps that I made when Ken and Anne were singing. She's all holding onto his arm. :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...Ken and Ann seems very comfortable with one another. Thanks for sharing, Lakornlover.

anjos

how cute...... :wub: :wub: thank god there wont be part 2 to it.... what would they add or do it more or better.... but I dont love seeming them both together....

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww!!..gosh i sooo want anne/ken to go out!..they are so darn cute together..you can tell they are really close..they like to tease eachother all the time..look at anne holding ken's arm :wub: thanx for sharing lakornlover!