Au Thanamas

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
kitkat said:
ohhh! geesh i don't know thai. LOL in english please anyone? :huh:
[post="14478"][/post]​
lol..I know what it is but it just won't come to me. I've heard it so many times! I'm totally brain dead

:eek:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i know it's sound funny but my families are such an old-fashioned! :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
Don't worry. My parents don't know how either lol
[post="14533"][/post]​
that's good... in some way, i want them to be that way because when i saw my dad trying to learn typing on keyboard.. damned he looks so weird doing it...seriously! :lol: i told him he better off with old fashion. he said yeah technology sucks. LOL

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
lol...That's funny. But let's get back to the topic lol.
[post="14554"][/post]​
yea Ann :p :lol: hey does Au have a new lakorn coming out???/ hope so :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
in the thai clothes one Au looks different shes pretty & cha cha cha tah ruk that looks more like her i like her in this lakorn she was pretty funny and mean to May buthita

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea. In Yor Pra Glin she was really pretty. But in Cha Cha Cha Tah Ruk I didn't like it how they made her lose weight for the lakorn. They made all the dancer girls lose weight. But anyways Au was funny in the lakorn even though she play bad. It's also funny how she beats up the nang aek to lol :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vandia said:
in the thai clothes one Au looks different shes pretty & cha cha cha tah ruk that looks more like her i like her in this lakorn she was pretty funny and mean to May buthita
[post="14571"][/post]​
me either! when i saw her in boran..she isn't look like au until i hear her speaking.. it's real her. :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
So basically you watched Cha Cha Cha Tah Ruk before Yor Pra Glin? lol...
[post="14598"][/post]​
:lol: umm Ann girl i never watach Yor pra Glin :lol: only cha cha cha tah ruk first i saw her in sie hai gra prob with james wiat maybe i saw Au in cha cha cha :lol: don't remember

kitkat

sarNie Elites
noo..i'm pretty sure i have seen her around borans until i know her name which i got it from you, thanamasfanclub. :lol: