Au Thanamas

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
got anymore pics of Au?? she's so cute, lolz! ^_^ i think she looks better in modern clothing rather then boran clothing.....though.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I do..But I'll post them up later.. :p ...I think Au looks better in lakornpuenbarn because she has that round face that looks boran and everything...It's just that they need to give her the make-up that she wore in Yor Pra Glin..And give her the real lakornpuenbarn clothing..But I would like to see her in another modern lakorn...

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
okay ^_^ can't wait to see the pics....lolx i never seen any of au's lakorns b4 only cha cha tah ruk.....but i'm gonna try to catch up to her lakorns though :D

omg! i dunno but for me everytime i see Au she looks so different to me that i cant even recognize her at all!!!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..Au always looks different..But she looks the best in Yor Pra Glin...But I like her Cha Cha Cha Tah Ruk because even though she played a bad character it was funny and cute because she wasn't bad like where she's screaming and shouting...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey i want to see Au's recite pix wondering if she stills go to colllege is t hat what she do all day right now not shooting lakorn??? Ann answer back :lol:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i think in that lakorn au is is the pretties out of may group. and aom is the pretties out of her group. they are very pretty in this lakorn but too bad because au and yam didnt get to sing their own song. they should.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you Angie...I liked how they did Au's makeup every time there's a singing contest...Aom and Au were so cute in here...

promise

sarNie Egg
she is so pretty in Yor Pra Glin......and also the movie was very sad, but at the same time romantic...........