Audition on September 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
looking for Male & Female singer and Actor & Actress. You guys can contact us at info@scradentertainmentgroup.com for location so see all you guys there!!!!!!!!!

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
although i doubt that i'll make it to the auditions but i'm kinda curious as to what the expectations are at the auditions. like if i was to try out for acting, should i have a monologue prepare?

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
no...you will be given a script of the character to read. We will videotape the session and get back to you if you pass the auditions. Sometimes people look really good in person, but not so great on camera and so we can't use them. Other times people look awful in real life but is perfect on camera....go figure.... We video tape everyone so that we can go over their performances. Sometimes we tend to miss those unique qualities that a person has during live auditions.

For singers...you should prepare a song..american or hmong...it does not matter, but we will give you an additional hmong song to sing. It is an original song for our current drama. We are looking for a specific voice, but who knows...we might end up liking your vocals better....lol...thats how it usually goes...

SEG