Aum A & Pinky

neena

sarNie Adult
hahaha...sarn your great! love your theories!! hahah super funny...i choose the last one for some reason. i think at one point they dated but she's kinda fed up. i'm just thinking so its not like its true. anyways, about pinky, i am really into her ex-boyfren Benz...whoa...he is one hot guy I have to admit. my favorite new site is thaicatwalk and i am stalking his every picture there since he is a model. hahahah.. :ph34r:

cecilia

Staff member
benz is okay looking, better than aum. i don't' know. .ppl have their up and down moment but if i have to honestly pick too, i would say benz if i'm in pinky's case. :lol:

two hand make a clap , im sure there some kind of courting bwt the two if not now it have to be before ---for a guy to goes all out for a girl like this and the girl is throwing stop sign in the relationship to the media like that ....it sound fishy that she denying and he pursuit ...humm... i got a big bang theory.. it either

1) Aum is a stalker
3) Pinky is a liar
3) It all promotion - they not dating
4) They messing w/ the reporter
5) One side love , Aum is courting
6) Pinky is indecisive , bwt Aum & her other love interest
7) they date, pinky call it quit & give him hint thru the media
probable more # lmao it very interesting to see what going happen next and im sure if it doesn't work out ....all of thailand will give Aum a big pat on the back ! Since he put so much into the relationship !
i like this theory, whatever it is. i'm sick of the news .. time to move on ..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
two hand make a clap , im sure there some kind of courting bwt the two if not now it have to be before ---for a guy to goes all out for a girl like this and the girl is throwing stop sign in the relationship to the media like that ....it sound fishy that she denying and he pursuit ...humm... i got a big bang theory.. it either

1) Aum is a stalker
3) Pinky is a liar
3) It all promotion - they not dating
4) They messing w/ the reporter
5) One side love , Aum is courting
6) Pinky is indecisive , bwt Aum & her other love interest
7) they date, pinky call it quit & give him hint thru the media
probable more # lmao it very interesting to see what going happen next and im sure if it doesn't work out ....all of thailand will give Aum a big pat on the back ! Since he put so much into the relationship !

oh i like your theory sarn. ^_^ aum does do a lot for pinky. i bet he's those crazy type lover. if i were pinky, i'd be a bit spooked out by it.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i'm lost with the two. I don't know if they are dating or not. But i see that aum is around her a lot lately. He even went to Japan with her....now that's telling us something. Pinky is still young, she has so much ahead to look for, so may be she doesn't know whether to go for aum or just be friends. Aum is like 8yrs older than her?? And she's like 21/22?? I'll be undecisive too, if I was pinky. i hope someone sets this straight. Either pinky gotta be honest and except aum, or just go their seperate ways..

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm...if pinky doesnt want umm...theres a million girls out there for him or that saying there are more fishes in the sea...shall i name a few!!?? :p

pinky make up your mind so that he can just move on...

cecilia

Staff member
she needs to cut it loose .. straight forward instead of taking trip here and there. ppl will question it more, making her contradicting herself.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
^^ Thanks, Nai. Anyway, this "talk" about the two have been going on for a long time. It's like Aum's doing all the work to GET her, and she's just saying they're friends. Seems like Aum's more serious than Pinky, since she's been saying they are not dating.

Jeez, he doesn't eat meat or pork just because Pinky doesn't. Pinky said it's because of his own good, but don't you think it's because of the other one that she doesn't want to admit, probably because she doesn't want it to be that way? Anyway, her mother is giving the green light. Both of them are in Japan with friends.

exactly Pinky mom the head of this stuff jeez leave her alone man he need to give her space so annoying feel bad for her she doesnt want to be mean

diana507

sarNie Juvenile
i think that they are dating, and pinky is not ready to talk about it! but come on, its pretty obvious when someone posted a pic of her with a huge hicky on her neck from a mag.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao...

Pinky+Sansanee=Pinsanee

Pinsanee=

She take my money when I'm in need
Yea she's a trifflin friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digga way over town
That dig's on me

(She did me wrong)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm Need)
But she aint messin wit no broke niggaz
(She did me wrong)
Now I aint sayin she a gold digger (When I'm need)
but she aint messin wit no broke niggaz

get down girl go head get down (I gotta leave)
get down girl go head

Fess up Pinky..We all know whats going down...No use in denying it.

charm

sarNie Egg
hmmm can someone please post a pic of benz, pinky's ex? i wanna see how he looks like... well, i dunno but pinky & aum just doesn't match in my eyes... they're probably better off with someone else...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hmmm can someone please post a pic of benz, pinky's ex? i wanna see how he looks like... well, i dunno but pinky & aum just doesn't match in my eyes... they're probably better off with someone else...
Here's a web-site for you to see what he looks like. I'm in a hurry and didnt want to save the pics and then upload on PB.
I'll post up the pics when I come back.
Hmmm....no wonder Pinky is denying Umm...lol :ph34r:

http://male.thedailymodel.com/benz-nipit-hange/

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh shitz...thats the guy benz...lol wow... :)

awww my poor p'umm...ish okay n'rak p'umm, pinky mai rak its her lost..thaay n' kon nee rak ka, rak p'umm mahk! :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Here's a web-site for you to see what he looks like. I'm in a hurry and didnt want to save the pics and then upload on PB.
I'll post up the pics when I come back.
Hmmm....no wonder Pinky is denying Umm...lol :ph34r:

http://male.thedailymodel.com/benz-nipit-hange/

He's HAWT. ... But some of his facial expressions leans towards gayness. O.O He played in a few lakorns be4... one where he was about to R Pinky eh.
Why'd they broke up anyway? I saw on dao kra jai or somewhere, where they asked Pinky if she noy jai that he didn't go to her birthday party. They seemed so cold. :S