aum and pinky photoshoot in japan

judyp

sarNie Adult
omg. what a cute photoshoot of the two. they look like they're soo in love..and they're love is soo pure! i love it!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh man, i totally agree that aum exceptionally looks so cute and hot in here... maybe it is true that when one is in love, they glow...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, this has got to be the cutest shoot EVER!
I love it! so many cute pics between them!
U can really see the passion from these two!
I love it! they're soo cute together! aum's so hot
and pinky is just simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
they are the new cutest couple ever omg. they both looks extremely gorgeous. i hope they marry in the future haha they're too cute.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! They are gorgeous. I've never seen them together. This is the first. They are a perfect match. I freaking love this photoshoot. Aum is SIZZLING HOT!!! Pinky is BEAUTIFUL! What a beautiful photoshoot.

solin

sarNie Adult
Pinky is so pretty and they look great together !
First time seeing them together in photoshoot and It's simply amazing.
There is something between them...It makes me want to watch them in a lakorn together even if I know I is imposible lol.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
man they're gorgeous together! so cute!
Aum is looking real sexy !

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG they look so awesome together....even though i love ATEAM....pinky and aum do look good with each other...aum is so hot in this shoot..and pinky look sos beautiful....she has a natural look to her in this one....nothing forced ^^

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, Aum and Pinky are sooo sweet in the photos. I'm sooo jealous!!! <_< They're a very cute couple. These pics are very cute. Thanx for sharing!! :D