AUM P. IN ESQUIRE MAGAZINE

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i'm glad that aum made it on the magazine and i like her and all. It's just that, i don't think she's the sexiest in thailand. But i guess she does have that attitude in her movies and photoshoots though..

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
FINALLY!!!! You guys dont know how badly I was tying to find a picture!! I was searching the net for a good like 2 hours...Just like typing different keywords into Yahoo...I was looking for the magazine at the store that I work at and it wasn't there...Thanks for sharing...Congrats to Aum!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
no_identity13 said:
i'm glad that aum made it on the magazine and i like her and all. It's just that, i don't think she's the sexiest in thailand. But i guess she does have that attitude in her movies and photoshoots though..
[post="41737"][/post]​
definitely agree with you on that. hehe.

i'm glad coco lee made it on the list. hehe i love her! :D

sambvang

sarNie Egg
iluvnumandoil Posted Nov 15 2005, 11:13 PM
i think aum is overrated
no_identity13 Posted Nov 12 2005, 05:28 PM
I agreed w/both of you guys on that. ^_^ She's pretty but I think there's prettier and sexier girls out there in Thailand than her but I am happy for her though. :)