Aum Patcharapa (FAST ENTERTAINMENT March 2012)

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol! I don't see anything wrong with this shoot. Nothing new. Aum will always be Aum. Just because she don't look natural doing the poses and it's repetitive, it doesn't mean that she shouldn't continue what she enjoys doing. Other actresses/models are at or beyond her level exposure and they're fine. When it comes to Aum, I see where her fame is. Lol!

Lol! I don't see anything wrong with this shoot. Nothing new. Aum will always be Aum. Just because she don't look natural doing the poses and it's repetitive, it doesn't mean that she shouldn't continue what she enjoys doing. Other actresses/models are at or beyond her level exposure and they're fine. When it comes to Aum, I see where her fame is. Lol!
I totally agree with you! I don't see why people seem shocked to see Aum doing this type of photoshoot...she's been doing it for years now.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree with you! I don't see why people seem shocked to see Aum doing this type of photoshoot...she's been doing it for years now.
Yes! I see other celebrities showing/touching/embracing/grabbing their breasts/cleavages and there are no complaints but when it comes to Aum, it's so unbelievable/shocking; she looks werid/wrong; she shouldn't be doing it; she should do this and that instead; and la la la the list goes on and on. Lol! It's like a first time on everything Aum does. Too funny!

Anyways, off topic, is she going to have any new upcoming lakorns? I wasn't interested in her last lakorn with Krit. She should reunite with Oil or pair up with Dome. I remember her photo shoot with Dome some years ago and they look quite good together. Hmmm.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg im a fan of her's but not liking the photo's not to shock about it.....i guess she just likes to take photo's like this, there isn't anything wrong with wat she does if she like it.