Aum Patcharapa Moving to Ch3

_name

sarNie Egg
Interesting... but that'll be so awkward..  :huh: especially how she's the #1 actress in channel 7, like why move now? 

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
loool she isnt moving, that link just says if Aum was to move to CH3, this is how she wil look like with her co-star and if they are compatible

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow this is such a shocking news! I felt really sad for Ch.7...all their star is slowly moving away from them plus they suk at booking their star anyways! Now Ch.7 need to cover up their lost lol like tat will work hehehe Anyways i need to see da actual news! Like a clip??

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol epic fail.

i too doubt this is true. lol and im gld. call me mean but i didnt like por n coming to ch3 lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
_name said:
Interesting... but that'll be so awkward..  :huh: especially how she's the #1 actress in channel 7, like why move now? 
maybe there is a problem

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
Tubbytinker07 said:
loool she isnt moving, that link just says if Aum was to move to CH3, this is how she wil look like with her co-star and if they are compatible
let me quote what Tubbytinker07 has said, she isn't moving! lool

cool :)

sarNie Adult
99.9% of channel 7 Lakorn are boring n drag to the point u dont wnt to continue on watching again
I knoo rite. Ch 7 CAN be good but they just keep extending n extendin the episodes so it becomes really draggy.. but ch7 di used to hav really good ones like,i forgot the title...ploy lom phet? With bee swiss.....that was one of ch7 s best lakorns if u ask me

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
cool :) said:
I knoo rite. Ch 7 CAN be good but they just keep extending n extendin the episodes so it becomes really draggy.. but ch7 di used to hav really good ones like,i forgot the title...ploy lom phet? With bee swiss.....that was one of ch7 s best lakorns if u ask me

I hear so many good things about Ploy Lom Phet, but I can never pass episode 1?! Haha. I really want to finish it because I like Bee and Namfon, but I just can't seem to get interested enough to continue on. Haha.

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
Tubbytinker07 said:

That's more like it haha. 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
I hear so many good things about Ploy Lom Phet, but I can never pass episode 1?! Haha. I really want to finish it because I like Bee and Namfon, but I just can't seem to get interested enough to continue on. Haha.
omgawsh u need to watch it girL : ) its really good. the main girl is super annoying but bee ,i luved his character sooooo much.  he's brave, reallly smart, always jealous, n real protective. ahhh talking bout it i need to rewatch it! their chemistry in that lakorn~amazing lol

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
cool :) said:
omgawsh u need to watch it girL : ) its really good. the main girl is super annoying but bee ,i luved his character sooooo much.  he's brave, reallly smart, always jealous, n real protective. ahhh talking bout it i need to rewatch it! their chemistry in that lakorn~amazing lol

Alright, I'll give it another try. Haha. I don't know how many times this time would be though. Haha. I hope this time I'll progress a little.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. I don't think Aum would go very far with CH3.  I mean, she's already at the TOP of her sexiness life. lol What else would CH3 have to offer?!?! Her acting would still be the same at this age.  Maybe CH3 will provide better scripts for her but whether she's moving or staying wouldn't get her any further than she's already is.  Her career is mostly known for "SEXY ICON" not acting anyway.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Penelope said:
If she really did, I want her to pair up with Ken T. in Kol Ruk Strawberry!

Ken has been recycling his nang'eks lately -- so that would be a fresh new pair.
omg i get this senses too 

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. I don't think Aum would go very far with CH3.  I mean, she's already at the TOP of her sexiness life. lol What else would CH3 have to offer?!?! Her acting would still be the same at this age.  Maybe CH3 will provide better scripts for her but whether she's moving or staying wouldn't get her any further than she's already is.  Her career is mostly known for "SEXY ICON" not acting anyway.

Yeah, that's true. I think her acting is good, but she is definitely not sexy in my book. Haha. However, I guess the millions of boys out there really do find her sexy haha.

SonYukView4ever

phatboy said:
Yeah, that's true. I think her acting is good, but she is definitely not sexy in my book. Haha. However, I guess the millions of boys out there really do find her sexy haha.

Lol. I for one don't think Aum is sexy or pretty or can act.  She's cute at times but incomparable to Noon and Kob.  However, the push of her sexiness does somehow guarantee her that "sexy" spot for many years. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
there was a news that Aump announce out that she won't recieve anymore of the sexy award

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
there was a news that Aump announce out that she won't recieve anymore of the sexy award

Yea, I heard about that too.  She doesnt want to take the "sexy" spot anymore.  She wants the younger generation to have a chance which is fair and proper. lol It's time for a new queen of sexiness that is actually sexy and pretty, not just do the mouth thing like Aum for so long lol jkjk Not being critical of Aum but I'm just stating an opinion. :D