Aump Patcharapa

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I say that its not wrong that she says those clothes r cheap because they r. I mean from my point of view she's just stating the truth and it wasn't like she was bashing the poor thai ppl she was talking about how clothing stores copy her style and sell it for cheaper than she bought it. But anyways everyone is entitled to their own opinions and generally i am not an aum fan very much but i don't think that she's wrong for saying those clothes r cheap because i have to admit i do think clothes that are not from cool stores r cheap. In the end however, i don't have as much respect for her anymore but i still don't think she's wrong. It doesn't matter to me. -_- Let's just say i am indifferent.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh I don't really have respect for her because I'm not one of her fans because she just hasn't grown on me but I do watch her lakorns for the storyline. Well I guess I am trying to say I don't like her as much as other Nang'eks that's all.

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i read about this also...and it's obvious that people were offended and hurt by what she said...i could care less whether she didn't mean to look down on people...the fact is i think that she's really stupid for saying what she's been saying in interviews...i mean she's been in the industry for how long?...yah..awhile...she should know what to say and what not to say to the public.

cecilia

Staff member
she's been known to making ppl pissed..it's no surprise..
but always remember..whatever she do, the public will follow her like crazy....i hope this is a lesson to be learn from.

anyway..she's still hot..her lakorn sorta lack these days but i hope she
come up with some good lakorns in the coming years.

natty

Chubs
what kind of person penny? she didnt direct it at poor people.. she didnt say poor people this poor people that.. she direct the comments at the owner of the store... other people just jump the gun and start saying she direct it at poor people..

but anyways.. i dont know about you guys but i dont see ANY star worthy of being an idol, no matter how innocent or heavenly they seem to be.. we dont know deep into their heart and soul.. everyone create an image to present... i mean if you're going to idolized someone, wouldn't you idolize someone who actually made a good difference in the world? like i dunno buddha, jesus, ghanda, and so on? not some actress who is good at acting or model who looks beautiful? but if you have no one else to look up to and just look up to celebrities then i suggest treat them like religion, follow the goods and shove away the bad.. not follow them step by step.. we all have our own brains dont we?

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
natty said:
but anyways.. i dont know about you guys but i dont see ANY star worthy of being an idol, no matter how innocent or heavenly they seem to be.. we dont know deep into their heart and soul.. everyone create an image to present... i mean if you're going to idolized someone, wouldn't you idolize someone who actually made a good difference in the world? like i dunno buddha, jesus, ghanda, and so on? not some actress who is good at acting or model who looks beautiful? but if you have no one else to look up to and just look up to celebrities then i suggest treat them like religion, follow the goods and shove away the bad.. not follow them step by step.. we all have our own brains dont we?
[post="165531"][/post]​
i agree with this paragraph jaa =]

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Aum again she a very blunt person tat wat we like and dislike about her i don't think she intended 2 say it tat way but ppl always twisting her words newayz i like her as a nek i think that we should judge her own her public affairs are her business

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
LOL! Natty... you should just let people think what they want to think about Aum. Its obvious that you're a die hard Aum fan since youre defending her so much... even though its so obvious that Aum's fame got to her head. I mean, look at the stars in hollywood.. they wear expensive clothing or w/e and guess what? They have MAGAZINES like Elle.Cosmogirl..etc that has pages and pages dedicated to STARS STYLE FOR CHEAP. Why arent the hollywood stars complaining and groaning about their FANS compying their style??? I mean if I was a celebrity I'd be happy that my fans are looking up to me... i mean IT IS THE FANS that got them to where they are today. IF the fans dont like them they'd be out of jobs... I think you're just soo into Aum that you kinda get blinded by her words or maybe you just chose to ignore what she says, even though it is hurtful to her fans everywhere. Well , all i know is that a lot of peole in thailand are really offended and pissed off at her. I was disappointed because my cousins in thailand really looked up to her.

NOTE::: I am not trying to start an argument so please respect what I just said. And Natty, i'm really glad that you stood by her even though thousands of people are against her. Natty you are definately Aum's #1 fan! Clap clap clap!!! :wub:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Greensmurf said:
LOL! Natty... you should just let people think what they want to think about Aum. Its obvious that you're a die hard Aum fan since youre defending her so much... even though its so obvious that Aum's fame got to her head. I mean, look at the stars in hollywood.. they wear expensive clothing or w/e and guess what? They have MAGAZINES like Elle.Cosmogirl..etc that has pages and pages dedicated to STARS STYLE FOR CHEAP. Why arent the hollywood stars complaining and groaning about their FANS compying their style??? I mean if I was a celebrity I'd be happy that my fans are looking up to me... i mean IT IS THE FANS that got them to where they are today. IF the fans dont like them they'd be out of jobs... I think you're just soo into Aum that you kinda get blinded by her words or maybe you just chose to ignore what she says, even though it is hurtful to her fans everywhere. Well , all i know is that a lot of peole in thailand are really offended and pissed off at her. I was disappointed because my cousins in thailand really looked up to her.

NOTE::: I am not trying to start an argument so please respect what I just said. And Natty, i'm really glad that you stood by her even though thousands of people are against her. Natty you are definately Aum's #1 fan! Clap clap clap!!! :wub:
[post="165882"][/post]​

I totally applaud you for having the guts to say that. I've always wanted to say it myself but didn't want to offend anyone. Natty, from reading your posts, you definitely have strong beliefs and opinions about Aum and I highly doubt that it's going to change. By the same token other people also have strong opinions about Aum and your defense of her will unlikely change it. So let's agree to disagree afterall we all have brains and we can use it for ourselves. Peace.

natty

Chubs
Greensmurf said:
LOL! Natty... you should just let people think what they want to think about Aum. Its obvious that you're a die hard Aum fan since youre defending her so much... even though its so obvious that Aum's fame got to her head. I mean, look at the stars in hollywood.. they wear expensive clothing or w/e and guess what? They have MAGAZINES like Elle.Cosmogirl..etc that has pages and pages dedicated to STARS STYLE FOR CHEAP.  Why arent the hollywood stars complaining and groaning about their FANS compying their style???  I mean if I was a celebrity I'd be happy that my fans are looking up to me... i mean IT IS THE FANS that got them to where they are today. IF the fans dont like them they'd be out of jobs... I think you're just soo into Aum that you kinda get blinded by her words or maybe you just chose to ignore what she says, even though it is hurtful to her fans everywhere. Well , all i know is that a lot of peole in thailand are really offended and pissed off at her. I was disappointed because my cousins in thailand really looked up to her.

NOTE::: I am not trying to start an argument so please respect what I just said. And Natty, i'm really glad that you stood by her even though thousands of people are against her.  Natty you are definately Aum's #1 fan! Clap clap clap!!! :wub:
[post="165882"][/post]​

i'm just saying what i feel.. i'm not putting a gun up to anyone's head for them to follow me right? i didnt voice my opinions for people to follow me.. gosh i hope people have their own minds and not just go with everything i said.. i make comments because i want to make them.. nothing more to it.. if people want to argue.. i welcome it.. if not i move on lol..

so i'll tell this to everyone.. i mean if you have something to say about my comments please do so.. i wont jump into my monitor and out yours to throttle you :rolleyes: ... lol just say it.. and if it's profanity and you dont want to say it here then pm me.. i'm open to anything, i wont report you :rolleyes: .. just dont tell me that i cant say something or voice my opinions.. lol i live by the american rules, freedom of speech and since people in history worked so darn hard at obtaining that for me.. i'll make them proud by voicing them.. ;) ... if i'm blinded by my favorite star then i have the rights to it.. i think when i argue i bring pretty valid points.. i dont just say "oh she's not wrong cus she's my favorite star and i dont think she's wrong"... i give reasons as to why i think that.. don't i?

i apologize that my opinions just totally pinch some of you in the heart.. i didnt think that i can do such things.. didnt know my opinions about the stars that you hate and i love can annoy you so much (and vice versa).. i mean if some of you cant handle my opinions.. just let me know.. i'm nice enough to clap my hand together and agree with you next time.. i think i'm nice enough to do that.. if not i'll just keep quiet. ;) .. if people want me to be trendy, i can.. i wont mean it but i can..

so to natesen12: no darling, i'm not trying to change people's mind.. i dont have the power and dont wish for that power... like you agreed that people have their own brain.. so if they do, i shouldnt be able to change them.. no one can change you but yourself..

oh and also.. i dont think i'm aum's #1 fan.. noooo.. i dont see all white with her.. i see some black and some gray.. i dont watch all her lakorns.. i dont dress like her... i agree with her on some stuff and disagree with her on others.. you just see me defend her alot because the articles or topic usually posted are negatives... and if i think it's not all negatives, i'll comment.. and if i do see it as negatives, i'll voice my opinions.. just not as strongly.. and sad that when i do that.. no one care to read.. most of the time people only read my comments that are opposite of theirs.. so then it makes them think that i never see aum wrong..

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
lol i don't think people should turn stupid things like this into a big deal. everyone will always have their own opinion on things and people need to respect that. the world isn't perfect.

natty

Chubs
so in other word.. just dont express your opinions or go with the majority... be a follower.. ok.. that's ok with me..

and nongmam.. you are right.. stupid people shouldnt turn stuff like this into a big deal.. but i ask.. which stupid people are you referring to? the people who made a big deal by going all out bashing her because she voice her opinions even if it is insulting, an opinion that you said should be respected.. or stupid people who dont see it as a big deal and defend her?

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
natesen215 said:
I totally applaud you for having the guts to say that. I've always wanted to say it myself but didn't want to offend anyone. Natty, from reading your posts, you definitely have strong beliefs and opinions about Aum and I highly doubt that it's going to change. By the same token other people also have strong opinions about Aum and your defense of her will unlikely change it. So let's agree to disagree afterall we all have brains and we can use it for ourselves. Peace.
[post="165895"][/post]​

natty said:
i'm just saying what i feel.. i'm not putting a gun up to anyone's head for them to follow me right? i didnt voice my opinions for people to follow me.. gosh i hope people have their own minds and not just go with everything i said.. i make comments because i want to make them.. nothing more to it.. if people want to argue.. i welcome it.. if not i move on lol..

who's talking about a gun? :eek: and you can voice your opinions and others can voice theirs...no one goes with everything you say either...others make comments because they want to make them too...

so i'll tell this to everyone.. i mean if you have something to say about my comments please do so.. i wont jump into my monitor and out yours to throttle you :rolleyes: ... lol just say it.. and if it's profanity and you dont want to say it here then pm me.. i'm open to anything, i wont report you :rolleyes: .. just dont tell me that i cant say something or voice my opinions.. lol i live by the american rules, freedom of speech and since people in history worked so darn hard at obtaining that for me.. i'll make them proud by voicing them.. ;) ... if i'm blinded by my favorite star then i have the rights to it.. i think when i argue i bring pretty valid points.. i dont just say "oh she's not wrong cus she's my favorite star and i dont think she's wrong"... i give reasons as to why i think that.. don't i?

If we didnt have nothing to say to your comments we wouldn't say it...freedom of speech HURAH.. godblessamerica! yes, you do give valid points because its what YOU think..and others give valid points because its THEIR thoughts...

i apologize that my opinions just totally pinch some of you in the heart.. i didnt think that i can do such things.. didnt know my opinions about the stars that you hate and i love can annoy you so much (and vice versa).. i mean if some of you cant handle my opinions.. just let me know.. i'm nice enough to clap my hand together and agree with you next time.. i think i'm nice enough to do that.. if not i'll just keep quiet. ;) .. if people want me to be trendy, i can.. i wont mean it but i can..
so to natesen12: no darling, i'm not trying to change people's mind.. i dont have the power and dont wish for that power... like you agreed that people have their own brain.. so if they do, i shouldnt be able to change them.. no one can change you but yourself..
oh and also.. i dont think i'm aum's #1 fan.. noooo.. i dont see all white with her.. i see some black and some gray.. i dont watch all her lakorns.. i dont dress like her... i agree with her on some stuff and disagree with her on others.. you just see me defend her alot because the articles or topic usually posted are negatives... and if i think it's not all negatives, i'll comment.. and if i do see it as negatives, i'll voice my opinions.. just not as strongly.. and sad that when i do that.. no one care to read.. most of the time people only read my comments that are opposite of theirs.. so then it makes them think that i never see aum wrong..

and others didn't know you'd be annoyed of what people think of THEIR opinions of what you had to say...and if you can't handle other's opinion why dont you let them know too? yea having a brain really helps :D so i guess i just assumed you were her #1 fan since you seem to respond to what others has to say about her...either good or bad.
[post="166016"][/post]​

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
NongMam05 said:
lol i don't think people should turn stupid things like this into a big deal. everyone will always have their own opinion on things and people need to respect that. the world isn't perfect.
[post="166093"][/post]​

natty said:
so in other word.. just dont express your opinions or go with the majority... be a follower.. ok.. that's ok with me..

:w000t:

and nongmam.. you are right.. stupid people shouldnt turn stuff like this into a big deal.. but i ask.. which stupid people are you referring to? the people who made a big deal by going all out bashing her because she voice her opinions even if it is insulting, an opinion that you said should be respected.. or stupid people who dont see it as a big deal and defend her?

ya, and you should stop being so defensive and just accept other's opinions.. yea, and whats with the name calling? no one said anything about anyone else being stupid for expressing what they think...
[post="166120"][/post]​

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
Greensmurf said:

[post="165882"][/post]​

One word... AMEN!!!

NongMam05

sarNie Egg
natty said:

[post="166120"][/post]​
people who are bashing other people for what they think on the issue, not whether aum is right or wrong cause in my opinion she is wrong.

natty

Chubs
greensmurf.. i'm not stopping you or ANYONE from voicing.. you voice i voice.. and i reply to nate for telling me that i wont change people's mind.. and i'm telling her that i am NOT trying to change anyone's mind, i'm merely giving MY two cent as others gave theres.. it's just unfortunate that mine isnt the same as others and they hate to hear me say it... you said people have their opinions.. so? i respect that, have i told ever told them not to say that or give them? no i dont think so.. i have my opinions too.. it's just not the same as yours! so if YOU can voice them why cant I do the same?

i always accept others opinion but do i have to agree? no i do not.. just like do others have to agree with me? no they do not.. and if they have something to say they should.. just like if i have something to say i would.. how hard is that?

we cant voice our opinions and comment on them anymore? must everyone be the same? no right? that would be such a robotic world..

as for name calling.. no one is doing any name calling directly.. nongmam said stupid people make a big deal out of this.. and i ask her which stupid people is she referring to.. the one who agree or the one who disagree.. it's a question. it wasnt to insult anyone..