Av Luaj Quav Tsis Tau Wb

Fearless

sarNie Adult

*SPOILERS*-- stop if you're planning to watch this and don't want to be spoiled!

I'm a big fan of sky production but I'm a little disappointed with the movie that they made. The story was just the same typical rich guy and poor girl falls in love and rich guy's dad is against him dating poor girl and they decide to commit suicide at the end. If you have seen the movie 3 tiam hlub then it is sorta similar to that except I don't know if there's going to be part 2 where they reborn. Well I hope so or else it would be a sad stupid ending. I hate sad endings! But what made up for the movie was that pa'ek was HOT! So I didn't mind watching him...lol... Finally a pa'ek that is good-looking and tall... he's probably the next new hot hmong actor after cua and tub and also hnub looks really pretty in there... they make a great couple... in some parts the pa'ek kinda reminds me of yul from goong. … if you are a hnub fan then I think it's worth a watch… but I wouldn't recommend you to waste money on it.. because it's not all that.. nothing new really… I think they should stick to dubbing or else come up with a better storyline because this storyline is overused.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i thought it was short! but i like the song in there where Hnub sangs...and is that real tattoo on the guys arms? wow! some parts he look good some he looks like a little boy!

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
shitz...i was gonna buy that movie cause the guy looks friggen hot!!! I'm going to admit right now, he is the most good-looking hmong actor i've ever seen.....Tub is pretty cute too....

wow....FINALLY HMONG PEOPLE ARE FINDING HOTTIES!!! actually, we always had hotties, they just never went to go make movies!! hahaha....

peng

sarNie Egg
:( wow..! yu gys thking tht this movie is not that gd.....!!!!QQQ....!!!
I've nt seen it yet, but I wted to try to wtch if as bad as yu gys said...!
I'm thking Hnub is not that pretty...! and why yu gys think that...!!!
No one was pretty at all for hmng actress. bt yu gys think tht Yer in
the movie called "Ntsawm Qaumntuj" is she pretty than hnub Lis...?
How about Shoua Her tht acting in the movie called " Lub Txiv Qaub"
Is she pretty as much as Hnub Lis and the lady tht acted in "Ntsawm
QaumntuJ? sorry, I'm not really know her actul name, so I jst
repeat the named of the title movie....! Is she still single or Married?
If yu gys know her actual named plz reply...! thx.
and Ooops...!talking the two ladies, I forgot mentioned about the gentlement
that acting in the Movie called "Aw Luag Quas Tsis Tau Wb" he's nt
that cute by the way. I thk thai actor and chinese actor were the
cuteies guys, but not always, Tuj Yaj, Is the hmng cuteies gy too..!
but sorry, he is a Yaj, so can't dating a guy cute like him...!
and any I will try to watch the movie Aw Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb
and then will seen if I think the same way....ygys thking....!
Thanks for bring up the boring story...!!!. :(

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
the movie was ok, but the ending was gay. everyone laughs at the part where they jumped. it was hilarious that scene.

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
i loved this movie! One of the best! Hnub Li is my fav. Hmong actress right now! :yahoo: :lol: :) I love her. She's very attractive to me! :yahoo: :lol:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
hahaha i was hella cracking up at that part too! the part where they jump off the cliff. couldnt they make it more realistic?

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i love this movie!!!!!....i think its different from other hmong movies.....and i can't wait to watch the part 2......hoping that it will come out soon.....he he he he....can't WAIT...because i want to see more of LEE LOR movies.....he he he.....he is sooooo..CUTE.....like him so much...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

leek18

sarNie Adult
you're talking about that girl that act in "lub txiv qaub" Tshaus Hawj. well she is married and now she lived in Denver, CO.

:( wow..! yu gys thking tht this movie is not that gd.....!!!!QQQ....!!!
I've nt seen it yet, but I wted to try to wtch if as bad as yu gys said...!
I'm thking Hnub is not that pretty...! and why yu gys think that...!!!
No one was pretty at all for hmng actress. bt yu gys think tht Yer in
the movie called "Ntsawm Qaumntuj" is she pretty than hnub Lis...?
How about Shoua Her tht acting in the movie called " Lub Txiv Qaub"
Is she pretty as much as Hnub Lis and the lady tht acted in "Ntsawm
QaumntuJ? sorry, I'm not really know her actul name, so I jst
repeat the named of the title movie....! Is she still single or Married?
If yu gys know her actual named plz reply...! thx.
and Ooops...!talking the two ladies, I forgot mentioned about the gentlement
that acting in the Movie called "Aw Luag Quas Tsis Tau Wb" he's nt
that cute by the way. I thk thai actor and chinese actor were the
cuteies guys, but not always, Tuj Yaj, Is the hmng cuteies gy too..!
but sorry, he is a Yaj, so can't dating a guy cute like him...!
and any I will try to watch the movie Aw Luaj Quas Tsis Tau Wb
and then will seen if I think the same way....ygys thking....!
Thanks for bring up the boring story...!!!. :(

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
what they die?........i'm not watching anymore.......but the dude look handsome though.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, i like this movie but i don't like how they died at the end.. so gay... lol.. however, the storyline was pretty good..

just like any other stories.. i didn't like mai poo.. she was annoying.. she over exaggerate in this movie.. or shall i say in most movie she does.. i hate her yelling..

mayyang

sarNie Egg
oh wow really!?!
Hey...! thks u 4 the info. I don't know that she is married and she lives in Denver, CO.
Do you who's she married to? and when she get married? if no info..etc no problem. I have not been heard any news or rumors about her at all. I jst wondering who's she married to?

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this movie was okay...
but i don't like it! they were soooo stupid in it!!! haha sorry i just don't like how dumb they both are
i mean like hello if u were cuaght like 2 times already wouldn't u know how to do it more
secretly!!!!?? haha sorry again to those who likes it...
and i hated Mai Poo...and i hated the dad! haha..and the stupid Uncle!!!...sorry again
i just didn't like this movie...and i thought P'ek did alot of stuff to hurt N'ek and sometimes it
seemed like he force her alot and he was dumb too sorry again... lol
okay im soo sorry to this movie's fan please don't hate me and yell at me..
we all have movie we hate and like this is just one ogf the one i dislike sorry...

mai92

sarNie Adult
I think that this movie was good and ok, but it looks funny when the fall of the mountain and died... :lol:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hey...! thks u 4 the info. I don't know that she is married and she lives in Denver, CO.
Do you who's she married to? and when she get married? if no info..etc no problem. I have not been heard any news or rumors about her at all. I jst wondering who's she married to?
Tshuas Hawj...from what I know, last time she came for her tour here in the United States, about 2 or so years ago, she ended up marry this guy from Denver, Colorado...I heard that he's a divorcee, but now him and Tshuas has a child together already... Gosh, I always wonder why these pretty Hmong Thailand girls who are educated and talented in movie making always end up marrying divorcees or guys who still are married....why don't they marry a younger Hmong guy that's never been married....