Avon Representative!!!!

suesan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I'm an Avon's New Representative, just got started. Don't know if it will go okay but just like try to see how it goes....Anyways, please help me out alright. If anybody who would like to buy anything from Avon, please check out my page at http//www.youravon.com/zchang. Avon have pretty good stuff for pretty good deal. If you don't want to buy anything, you are always welcome to search anything in there. For those who don't know what Avon is...here is a little background about Avon...Avon is a companyor business that sell all kind of makeup, skin care products, fragrance, bath and body, hari care, gift and fashion and much much more. I hope you will like what they have offer and make yourself look much better in your life.

Thank you for your support,
Zia Chang (suesan)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
for avon products...i never looked at avon stuff, but is there like acne prevention stuff?? that r good quality but at a low price?

suesan

sarNie Egg
for avon products...i never looked at avon stuff, but is there like acne prevention stuff?? that r good quality but at a low price?

Actually, you can go check out my page if you have time, to see if we have what you want. I'm sure what product you are looking for, but please feel free to check it out anytime...thank you.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
ur such a dork. go sell to ur relatives...

btw.. call me regarding my order.

i can't believe ur actually on here trying to sell this shiet to everyone. ur so funny!!!

and when do u have time to go online? i thought u had to work?

suesan=dork :D