Ayumi Hamasaki

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
i was SOO stunned when i saw that thing too-- when i first thought she was PERFECT. my sis is a big fan of ayumi's, and she says its true, so i'm going with her. but yea, if i was rich as ayumi, i'd get surgury if i needed it or something. Her eyes are a real beauty

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
soooooo... THIS forum is so dead =( Just thought i'd ask if theres any new NEWS about ayu??? yea, no?? :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
rainie_vang said:
y would it break my heart jux becuz she have plastic surgery...taht's not even true too because u can lok different in pictures... by the way, that pix doesn't lok a bit lyke her...:shocked:

u act u noe her so much...lyke she's related 2 u or sumthin...
[post="45977"][/post]​
I dont wanna break your heart becuase your such a big fan of her.. who said i didn't like her?!?! people look different in pictures but sweetie that's a DIFFERENT FACE .. I dont know her more than you know her .. but I'm just telling you to do your hw before you start saying people are "jelous" ^_^

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
haha..i think it's so funny when fans are like there's no proof that she's had plastic surgery...well...i like to think that there's no proof whether she HASN'T had surgery...and i don't think it's just the eyes...cuz for eyes you can use the tape thing....it's her nose!!!....oh...and that "butterfly" song...it's not her...i'm not a fan..but i know that she doesn't have a song called "butterfly"

neena

sarNie Adult
you can tell she had surgery on her eyes and maybe on her nose too. still, i think she's cute. i know many stars have gone under the knife but that's okay, it's their choice. i don't really care as long as they keep providing me with good entertainment then i'm fine. ayumi...she's the madonna of japan.

Natasha

sarNie Egg
here is ayumi sakurai (left) and ayumi hamasaki (right)......

Ayu during some of her younger years......

modeling....

She looks pretty much the same to me.....

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
:shocked: OMG...i cannot believe this! This is so not her!...OMG...Ayumi hamasaki...DAMN...Didn't noe she was like this... :shocked:

edited.

Pic Removed

Nameless

N i n j a
Please don't post nude images in this forum. Or you will be WARNED.

As for the pic, it's obviously photoshopped and it's fake.

chibichaos

sarNie Egg
ayumi songs r so meaningful love them so much!! she also
has such nyc hair!! ^_^ she had a tough lyf b4 her dad left
her wen she was young so she grew up with her single mum!!
her song teddybear is for her father thats wat she sed in her
interview!! its so touching! the gd thing is that she doesnt hav
2 go shopping since latest desgns are with her all the tym!!
which is so cool!! but she writes lyrics on her own but is in
inspired by her freinds family nd other motives thats why her songs
are really beautiful!!

shes also really pretty!! :D