babe_girl's art work

zakuro

sarNie Egg
thanks for the comments

---Addiction it takes about 30 to an hour or so to make one poster, but if it's banner and icons it might take about 20 min. ^^

I like your graphic..what tool are you using? are you using photoshop? its really good......can you tell me which tool its?lol

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
I like your graphic..what tool are you using? are you using photoshop? its really good......can you tell me which tool its?lol
yes it in photoshop and i'm using what it is called filter. But in order to do this kind of filter you have to have sinedots I and II. hope that helps!

zakuro

sarNie Egg
Is there a free program on"sinedots I and II.?that I can dl fom?i'm learn to graphic but didn't known all tool yet 5555555

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
wow i like this want..what tool are you using on this want..are you using filter?if you dont mind im asking again.
for this one i'm using a program call Apophysis and yes filter also. ^^

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
tq for my answer..can we add this Apophysis into photoshop? as filter..but if yes, how does it wrk lol
no you can't add Apophysis to photoshop. it's another program in which you make these light texture then you open it up into photoshop and then try to fit the light texture to your desire and yes also work with filters also. sorry i'm very bad at explain things. >.<