Baby Names

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I always shared what I was going to name my children with relatives who were expecting, and they all stole the names I had chosen  :cry: Lol. I learned my lesson. Finding new names that I really like is very difficult. Those names were Nathan and Bradley. 

Lol. I like both of those names.
For English boy names, these made the top of my list:
- Wyatt
- Clark
- Nathan
- Bradley
- Riley
Girls:
- Evelyn
- Avana
- Madilyn

However, I prefer a hybrid of English and Asian name though.

Thai boy names:
- Wanchalerm meaning victory day, got it from Tong Neua Gao
- Chaichana meaning winner, got from Hormones. Lol.
- Nakrop meaning warrior, I'd like my son to grow up like one. Lol.
- Phettae meaning real diamond, got it from Buang Ruk

Chinese boy names:
- Long meaning dragon, for some reason, I love that name.

Thai girl names:
- Rasameechilotorn, got it from Manee Daen Suang. Lol. Just because I want to call her Chilo.
- Manee, this is my nickname my mother have me. Lol. I love it but hates when people call me that because in American society, it sounds like "money". Hell no. Lol. Have no idea what this name means though.
- Plaifah meaning skyline. ;)
- Saengdao meaning shining star.
- Saengtawan meaning bright sun.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
For boys I've always wanted Noah, Jayden, Jacob and Dylan
I have a hard time deciding for the girl, but I do like Nalee and Nahla

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Lol. I like both of those names.
For English boy names, these made the top of my list:
- Wyatt
- Clark
- Nathan
- Bradley
- Riley
Girls:
- Evelyn
- Avana
- Madilyn
These are very beautiful names. Someone I know already has dibs on all three of those girl names. Lol. I want to name them something that's not very common. Too many people have the same trendy names. I'd want him/her to stand out. As for the Thai names, they sound very meaningful. Very suay ngam when you pronounce them in Thai, but I don't think they'll do so well professionally in the real world. That's why I tend to stray away from naming them Asian names. Wouldn't want them to have a difficult time. But I understand that you'd want to show off your culture and give a name that's filled with meaning.  

Mahalo said:
These are very beautiful names. Someone I know already has dibs on all three of those girl names. Lol. I want to name them something that's not very common. Too many people have the same trendy names. I'd want him/her to stand out. As for the Thai names, they sound very meaningful. Very suay ngam when you pronounce them in Thai, but I don't think they'll do so well professionally in the real world. That's why I tend to stray away from naming them Asian names. Wouldn't want them to have a difficult time. But I understand that you'd want to show off your culture and give a name that's filled with meaning.  
Lol. I love the name Evelyn. It's beautiful! So gonna name my future daughter that!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Lol. I love the name Evelyn. It's beautiful! So gonna name my future daughter that!
What do you think of Everly? I'm a little indecisive on this one. Sometimes it sounds beautiful, and sometimes it's just eh.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
The name that I have planned on naming my future son is Lucas. I fell in love with this name when I watched One Tree Hill. I don't care if people I know already or are planning to name theirs Lucas, I'm sticking with this name! lol

For my future daughter, I am thinking about Isabella or just Belle or Bella. No significance, I just find this name very pretty. For the Thai name, I would want to name her, Chalida, yes Mint Chalida is my bias n'ek, but it's not because of her. I find this name to be very pretty, when I see this name I think of diamonds or something very bright and shining. I know for sure it doesn't mean that. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
One day if its true that I will be married to mark prin or my soulmate I would name my child these:

For GIRLS
American names:
Bella means pretty in Spanish
Adele means powerful in French
Faith
Heavenly
Abygail

Thai name
Chalida means a attractive women ?
Ungsumalin means the sun
NangFah means angel
Falada
Daopradub means a star in the sky
Praepailin (I don't why I just love that way it's pronounce)
Nuengthida
Malee
Namtarn means sugar (lol my thai name is Nampueng which means Honey)
Japanese Name:
Hideko
Kasumi means ocean waves

Hmong names
Houa means clouds
Soua
Lwg Dej means water drops
Nag tshia means rain

For BOYS:
American Name:
Mark (if I don't get to marry mark prin)
Kenneth
Adam
Andrew
Andre

Thai Names:
Pathapee means earth (I want my boy to be strong like the earth and soil)
Prin (I adore mark prin so much. I he isn't my soulmate then my child will have his name)
Phet means Sliver
Saengkla (I love the way how they pronounce this)

Hmong Name:
Meng
Muaj hmoo means lucky

Lol I can think about girl names but not boys name I wanted.