BABYSITTER???

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
gosh......me.......alwase get to babysits......i was forced to woke up alot of times in the early morning and even when i'm tire i know i need a rest...but yeah i have to babysit their kids?? Not gonna tell who becuz i dont want any trouble...but yeah they wake me up to watch the baby and so for them to go back to sleep!!!!????? damn what kind of shit manner is that??? i kinda felt bad for myself for having this type of life.....if there's really another generation reborn i hope i get a better paper then....welp all i'm trying to say here is that i hate babysit....sometimes i know when i get to babysit or they gonna go somewhere like mostly all time....i tried to hide myself couple times....lol....wanna know where i hide???? i hid in the closet and under bed....lol....that's the only good secret spot for me to hide.....i sweat all times when i did that...
oh well, anywase if any of you plan to get marry, make sure you know when you are ready or not...if not then dont ever try to produce one...cuz no one ever want to babysit and plus no ones love your own baby...ahuh...u know.....

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
it's your sister-in-law, huh?
brother in law?????
sister's kid???
brother's kid?

i babysit all the time.
i really like it.

i know that you get tired, but i think the love matters to me the most.
i know it sounds cheesy. trust me, i think ive been through the biggest sh*t a babysitter can go through.

mornings at 6am.
midnight, 3am, 4am. ive been through it all.
but i feel that i have the strength to do it when i dont.
i take it as a challenge. i want to do the best and do as much as i can.

i understand that it sucks sometimes, but trust me, look beyond the basic tired, sleepy feeling.

if you really have a heart and compassion for the parents, you wouldnt want the money.
it's the thought that really counts, trust me. i dont know how to explain it.

one day, when you do have your kid, you'll understand that sometimes a babysitter is a good thing.
being a mom, of course you dont want people to hurt your kid,
dont you think the people whose kids you're watching trust you that much?
when you're a mom, you'll appreciate those people who help you with your child.
i think so.

happy thoughts. you'll get through it of course. babysitter, and mother alike. :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
it's your sister-in-law, huh?
brother in law?????
sister's kid???
brother's kid?

i babysit all the time.
i really like it.

i know that you get tired, but i think the love matters to me the most.
i know it sounds cheesy. trust me, i think ive been through the biggest sh*t a babysitter can go through.

mornings at 6am.
midnight, 3am, 4am. ive been through it all.
but i feel that i have the strength to do it when i dont.
i take it as a challenge. i want to do the best and do as much as i can.

i understand that it sucks sometimes, but trust me, look beyond the basic tired, sleepy feeling.

if you really have a heart and compassion for the parents, you wouldnt want the money.
it's the thought that really counts, trust me. i dont know how to explain it.

one day, when you do have your kid, you'll understand that sometimes a babysitter is a good thing.
being a mom, of course you dont want people to hurt your kid,
dont you think the people whose kids you're watching trust you that much?
when you're a mom, you'll appreciate those people who help you with your child.
i think so.

happy thoughts. you'll get through it of course. babysitter, and mother alike. :)

humm...i understand you but seems like you dont get me....
welp i used to love to babysit but not anymore....
mamn you just dont know...they FUCKING ARGUE EVERYDAY!!...they DON'T even want to watch their own kid...
they alwase fight over the stupid thing over and over like fucking everyday and i'm so fucking tired of listening...even i'm closing my bedroom door...i could still hear them argue about the baby or even the music was on...they can't even sit still and hold on the baby...one (parent of the child) just hold 2 or 10 minutes and already tired and pass it on to another...oh gosh! hate them...plus, whenever one wanna leave...that one will say "No! you better stay shit...the baby...!!!!....." that time i know they will argue...but when they go together...they make stupid happy faces and leave....and told me or other to watch the baby carefully...."we'll come back later or soon" ...huh...i was like...plllsshh......in my head i was like..."look! yah didn't even want to watch your own kid! who would ever want to???!!!!"......you see my point here????.......mamn they're so bad!...i just can't describe how bad they really are???......sigh.......

a mother and a father like them will curse one day...oh no i'm not trying to curse them but whatever they do is alwase making me feel like it.....k........
it's so hard....well anywase when we get to hold the baby, they don't even see how long we've been holding the kid....we don't argue like them...
whatever we're thinking we keep it to ourselves...not like them...lub tsev twb yuav tawg los twb tsis paub li....so sad.....
plus, they just know each other 2 or 4 months and already get together (married).......huh...stupid:)

my advice for you is don't get marry too soon!!! or the person you just barely knows....or else your life will just end like these parents above:)
sad...
sad...
sad....
sad..
sad.....
too sad...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
WOAH... all you single girls need to THINK before you actually complain about babysitting...
I know how it is to always babysit and not get anytime for yourself, but how do you feel when you tell other people that you are an auntie or uncle to some cute kids? I am sure there are times you were so proud of it...
I grew up in a HUGE family and I know the pain of always babysitting and getting into arguements because I don't want to babysit or I had other priorities...

anyway, I wanted to make a point, that ALL YOU GIRLS are going to become Nyab's someday in your life, unless you don't ever get married, and I DOUBT that is gonna happen to many of you...
You, as a nyab will NEED somebody to help you babysit your KIDS some point in your life- and who is going to be babysitting your kids??? Your In-laws, and your 'SISTERS'.... Of course, people don't expect other people to love their kids, but you are a family and you are expected to help each other out. Think about who is paying for the house that you live in, the bills, and all that other crap (if you pay for your own, i'm excluding you ;P )... most likely it is the people who are the parents of those kids that you babysit and complain about everyday- so that you can keep your own $$ in your own pockets.
If in the future, you are going to become filthy rich and get a nanny/babysitter or take your kid out to a daycare, go ahead- but I am sure those places will not take as good care of your kid as your own family does, even if they complain... If you don't have anybody to trust your kids to, then who is going to take care of your kids when you go to work? your husband? What if he works the same shift as you? you can't take your kids to work. Maybe you can be a stay-at-home mom, but that's like, living a life of your complaints all over again - babysitting... so why even complain about babysitting, right?

but nkaujhmoob08- in your situation - people have reasons why they get married and their personal life is their own issue. Taking care of their kid won't kill you. I think you are still young and feel that you are losing tons of opportunities while you have to stick home and babysit but trust me, there isn't really much out there in the world.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
babysitting is a little tiring...
but my family is HUGE!
ever since i was born in 1989... there was a kid born every year... lol.
i just got used to it all....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
same here. i used to always get to babysit.. ^_^ && not get to go anywhere. i hated it.

but now. in my family we dont anymore babies, so when
i get to babysit my nieces && nephews.. i get really excited. hehehe...

mly

sarNie Hatchling
one thing i like about babysitting is, when the baby poop or needs bottle, i just give them back to their mommy and daddy.

it's sad to hear about another bad parents. life is not fear. people who doesn't deserve to have kids have them left and right. and people who wants kids can't have kids of their own. and i can't believe they actually wake you up to take care of their child so they can go back to sleep!!! have you not mention it to your parents? that's just not right. if i was you, i get me a good job so i can live on my own and move out. i feel sorry for your lilo nephew/neice.

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I kind of understand how you feel. I have a 7 month old nephew who I'm stuck with most of the time! At first I didn't mind watching him, since I love babies. However, it started getting to the point where he was just being tossed in my room every single day. I get so fed up with it. Do get me wrong here, I love my nephew but spending day after day with him can get so annoying and frustrating, especially when I want some alone time.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i feel bad for you, my mother is in the same situation...she watches all of her son's kids(6 kids ages 2-7) from monday-friday 8-6 at night and yet she doesn't get pay...tell them you need to get pay to watch kids...watching kids is a hard job...you know i have a tough time already with my kids...for only 8hrs when my wife is off to work.

Me on the other hand actually dont mind babysitting. I LOVE to Babysit... WHY? Even thou I grew up in a BIG family I never got the chance to ever babysit. :( Our parents alwaise DRAG US to the GARDEN and we alwaise fought over who would babysit just to get out of the garden. :loool: Even now... Since Ima all alone here in COLORADO with NO FAMILY and nothing to do in the evenings and weekends... The people I knew thru my cousin who used to live her alwaise ask me to babysit their little ones and I havent YET turned one down. Alwaise makes me miss my own back at home... Butta as a note I wont babysit those that can talk back to me. keke! So far the oldest I sat was 3. kekeke!!! :dude:

cecilia

Staff member
one thing i like about babysitting is, when the baby poop or needs bottle, i just give them back to their mommy and daddy.
:loool: i do that all the time too ..
when it's all clean and cute. i'll babysit with no argument but when baby poop.
i will end up giving them to either my mom to clean it or my sister to clean it ..
i love my nieces and nephew dearly. they are so cute when i'm around them ..
i love kids. just don't' when they poop :blush:
well, the thing is, i can do it but i just can't get rid of the image.
if i think of what had happen. i'll vomit in no time. i get disgust easily.

anyway, it depend on the case too. i guess, sometime babysit too much can be a pain too. so i understand those.
i use to do them when i was a kid but now that everyone's all grown up. i'm okay with nieces and nephews :wub:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
gosh......me.......alwase get to babysits......i was forced to woke up alot of times in the early morning and even when i'm tire i know i need a rest...but yeah i have to babysit their kids?? Not gonna tell who becuz i dont want any trouble...but yeah they wake me up to watch the baby and so for them to go back to sleep!!!!????? damn what kind of shit manner is that??? i kinda felt bad for myself for having this type of life.....if there's really another generation reborn i hope i get a better paper then....welp all i'm trying to say here is that i hate babysit....sometimes i know when i get to babysit or they gonna go somewhere like mostly all time....i tried to hide myself couple times....lol....wanna know where i hide???? i hid in the closet and under bed....lol....that's the only good secret spot for me to hide.....i sweat all times when i did that...
oh well, anywase if any of you plan to get marry, make sure you know when you are ready or not...if not then dont ever try to produce one...cuz no one ever want to babysit and plus no ones love your own baby...ahuh...u know.....

Are you related to this type of issues???? tell me......
i will write more.....but right now i'm tired....yawm....bed time.....
oh yeah..i almost forgot something...if i were to babysit, i better get pay...cash!! that'll make me stronger so i wont felt pity..
If one day i have a baby, mamn i wont let anyone touch it or hold it...back-off! cuz i know no one will ever love my kids than me...
no matter how hard it is...i will survive and smile and move on with my baby....sigh...
Never been in your situation before, but I can understand what you're going through. If it's not your parents that you are babysitting for than hell yeah you should get paid. Can't you just tell them no? I mean if they can make it take care of it right?. It's not your responsibility, it's okay to help maybe once in a while, say like once a month so they can go and enjoy themselves, but not all the time. That's when you have to put your foot down and just say no. I really hope you stop helping them, because honestly they need to learn to grow up and take care of their business. I am angry for you just reading your post. Good Luck!!

debbieyanglove

sarNie Hatchling
i get you. i am so tired of it too.
shit say you are tired but you don't even know how
long we hold your baby..ours hands are asleep because of it.
give it to us and then sleep..we need the sleep when we get
to wake up early and babysit.
but..sometimes..like ladysati.
think happy thoughts.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well..
sometimes... you just have to be patient with babysitting
think about it..
later on in life... you will need babysitters too
you don't want them feeling like you do now...
lol.
you say that you will not let others babysit your kid
but later on.. that's going to change
you're going to be super busy...
babysitters will be necessary

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
AwWw...i like babysitting and the kids i babysit for, but i do agree too...its sometimes, its just not always joyfull....i still babysit though. If you're single...just think of it this way..."you can return them to their parents after you're done with them or when the time is up"...no attachment!!

mai92

sarNie Adult
there's like or than 20 people in my family and half of them are lilo kids..
it's hard and they cry for you all the time!
:( so hard ..my life is over man!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
don't even mention it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate it.........i've been babysitting for life........i hate it!!!!!argh.....

kulyia

RUK
humm...i understand you but seems like you dont get me....
welp i used to love to babysit but not anymore....
mamn you just dont know...they FUCKING ARGUE EVERYDAY!!...they DON'T even want to watch their own kid...
they alwase fight over the stupid thing over and over like fucking everyday and i'm so fucking tired of listening...even i'm closing my bedroom door...i could still hear them argue about the baby or even the music was on...they can't even sit still and hold on the baby...one (parent of the child) just hold 2 or 10 minutes and already tired and pass it on to another...oh gosh! hate them...plus, whenever one wanna leave...that one will say "No! you better stay shit...the baby...!!!!....." that time i know they will argue...but when they go together...they make stupid happy faces and leave....and told me or other to watch the baby carefully...."we'll come back later or soon" ...huh...i was like...plllsshh......in my head i was like..."look! yah didn't even want to watch your own kid! who would ever want to???!!!!"......you see my point here????.......mamn they're so bad!...i just can't describe how bad they really are???......sigh.......

a mother and a father like them will curse one day...oh no i'm not trying to curse them but whatever they do is alwase making me feel like it.....k........
it's so hard....well anywase when we get to hold the baby, they don't even see how long we've been holding the kid....we don't argue like them...
whatever we're thinking we keep it to ourselves...not like them...lub tsev twb yuav tawg los twb tsis paub li....so sad.....
plus, they just know each other 2 or 4 months and already get together (married).......huh...stupid:)

my advice for you is don't get marry too soon!!! or the person you just barely knows....or else your life will just end like these parents above:)
sad...
sad...
sad....
sad..
sad.....
too sad...
...and the reason i don't wanna hold the baby cuz the baby face look just like them...the baby remind me of them....lol.
anywase there's more about them but i guess these are all i'm gonna say...i'm not really a shit talker....k......
if you get to know me in person, you will understand me....bye yall...i'm out of here...i'm gonna go watch Tub Yaj's new music video karaoke #5...lol..

SAD..WELL I THINK U SHOULD JUST TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL..ID REALLY HATE THAT.;WAKING ME UP WHILE THEY GO BACK TO SLEEP..I MEAN I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF THEY HAVE WORK BUT STILL GOING BACKK TO SLEEP?!RUDE...GOOD LUCK

kulyia

RUK
WOAH... all you single girls need to THINK before you actually complain about babysitting...
I know how it is to always babysit and not get anytime for yourself, but how do you feel when you tell other people that you are an auntie or uncle to some cute kids? I am sure there are times you were so proud of it...
I grew up in a HUGE family and I know the pain of always babysitting and getting into arguements because I don't want to babysit or I had other priorities...

anyway, I wanted to make a point, that ALL YOU GIRLS are going to become Nyab's someday in your life, unless you don't ever get married, and I DOUBT that is gonna happen to many of you...
You, as a nyab will NEED somebody to help you babysit your KIDS some point in your life- and who is going to be babysitting your kids??? Your In-laws, and your 'SISTERS'.... Of course, people don't expect other people to love their kids, but you are a family and you are expected to help each other out. Think about who is paying for the house that you live in, the bills, and all that other crap (if you pay for your own, i'm excluding you ;P )... most likely it is the people who are the parents of those kids that you babysit and complain about everyday- so that you can keep your own $$ in your own pockets.
If in the future, you are going to become filthy rich and get a nanny/babysitter or take your kid out to a daycare, go ahead- but I am sure those places will not take as good care of your kid as your own family does, even if they complain... If you don't have anybody to trust your kids to, then who is going to take care of your kids when you go to work? your husband? What if he works the same shift as you? you can't take your kids to work. Maybe you can be a stay-at-home mom, but that's like, living a life of your complaints all over again - babysitting... so why even complain about babysitting, right?

but nkaujhmoob08- in your situation - people have reasons why they get married and their personal life is their own issue. Taking care of their kid won't kill you. I think you are still young and feel that you are losing tons of opportunities while you have to stick home and babysit but trust me, there isn't really much out there in the world.

AWSOME ADVICE
THANX!=]