Bad Family

menia

SBS-BAD FAMILY

Starring: 김명민 Kim Myung Min (Immortal Lee Soon Shin) as Oh Dal Gun (Na Rim's fake uncle), 남샿미 Nam Sang Mi (The Sweet Spy, She's On Duty) as Kim Yang Ah (Na Rim's fake sister), Kim Hee Chul (from Super Juniors) as Gong Min (Na Rim's fake brother), Hyun Young (Fashion 70s) as Ha Bu Kyung (niece of man that caused accident), Park Jin Woo (Nonstop 5) as Ha Tae Kyung (son of man that caused accident), Im Hyun Shik (Dae Jang Geum) as Jang Hang Gu (Na Rim's fake grandfather), Yeo Woon Kye (My Name Is Kim Sam-soon) as Park Bok Nyu (Na Rim's fake grandmother), Kang Nam Gil (Goong) as Jo Gi Dong (Na Rim's fake father), Keum Bo Ra (Dae Jang Geum) as Um Ji Sook (Na Rim's fake mother), Lee Young Yoo (Bad Housewife) as Baek Na Rim

Airing: March 22, 2006 - May 11, 2006; 9:55 PM Wed/Thurs. (Replacing Heaven's Tree)
Episodes: 16
PD: Yoo In-Shik (Bad Housewife)
Writer: Lee Hee-Myung (Successful Story of a Bright Girl, My Fair Lady), Han Eun-Kyung
Official Website: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/badfamily

In this romantic comedy, Oh Dal Gun (Kim Myung Min) opens a company that provides fake families to those in need in order to pay off his debt. Na Rim (Hyun Young), who came from a wealthy household, lost her family in a car accident when she was nine. After the accident, she suffered from amnesia so her uncle hired Dal Gun in hopes that she would regain her memory. Thus Dal Gun must hire the members of the fake family, and unexpectedly casts Yang Ah (Nam Sang Mi) as Na Rim's fake sister. Journey through the hilarious misadventures with the 'family.'

[Yellow lines represent real relationships; blue lines represent fake relationships]
(credit to soompi)

menia

Have anyone see this drama yet? I watch up to ep6 and I love. It really fun and it not boring. I Love it. This quote I find it funny..he use it almost all the time " you want to smell dirt?" :loool: Don't let the cast scare u away.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I love this series! Lol, I started watching it mainly for Kim Heechul but then it's not that bad of a series. I like it more than Spring Waltz :D The cast is hilarious! I think that one rude guy that Yang Ah works for is so freakin hot...I wouldn't mind if they ended up together. Isn't Yang Ah a little too young for Dal Gun anyways?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^You can get download it from clubbox, but if you don't want to use clubbox, there are megaupload and sendspace links in the official Bad Family thread at soompi forum.
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36680

The English subtitles are available at d-addicts forum.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31559

The series has already ended :( but then I'm still waiting for subs also, so I haven't watched it all yet. It's such a sweet series. I really reccommend it ^_^

Kim Heechul :wub:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^the little girl is cute but I don't think she's that great of an actress...she says her lines very slowly..lol but then again she's only a kid.

I think Yangsam is so cute! He's the main girl's younger brother who's in love with the little girl (Narim). Haha, his smile is so adorble...

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
^the little girl is cute but I don't think she's that great of an actress...she says her lines very slowly..lol but then again she's only a kid.

I think Yangsam is so cute! He's the main girl's younger brother who's in love with the little girl (Narim). Haha, his smile is so adorble...
[post="118336"][/post]​
da one in ur sig lol?? n hes in spring waltz? n i wanna watch spring waltz too cuz heard dat chi wons in it :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha no that's not him. the one in my sig is from the korean little soccer league team called "FC Shootdori."

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
^hahaha no that's not him. the one in my sig is from the korean little soccer league team called "FC Shootdori."
[post="118421"][/post]​
ooo...do u have pix of dat lil boy?? :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^um..ok here's a screencap of all of Yang Ah's younger brothers...

I was talking about the youngest one, who is the one at the end. This part in the movie was so cute! They all like worshipped Dal Gun so they were calling him "boss" and imitating his actions ^_^

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
mini_mouse said:
i wanna watch this too...cuz of dat lil grl!!!XD
[post="118092"][/post]​
Lol yeah that's what I was telling you about .. this girl if you actually remember :p. Yeah ... I'm in love with this drama ... can't wait until more epi comes out :w000t: . Lol Par Jin-Woo is soo handsome and cute here lol but too abd Sang-Mi don't get him :p :D.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
Lol yeah that's what I was telling you about .. this girl if you actually remember :p. Yeah ... I'm in love with this drama ... can't wait until more epi comes out :w000t: . Lol Par Jin-Woo is soo handsome and cute here lol but too abd Sang-Mi don't get him :p :D.

[post="119845"][/post]​
really...u were?? i forgot :sweat: n who is he gonna end up with then?? let me guess...is it u lol??? :loool: so ur cheatin on kaitou :rolleyes:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I've never seen Sweet Spy, but if you look at the very first post it says "Nam Sang Mi (The Sweet Spy,...)" so I'm guessing that it is her :D She was also in Lee Seung Gi's music video for "Hard Words to Say," if anyone wants to know. LOL, I didn't realize that it was her until my cousin told me. She looked really different in there. ^_^

Sunshine_2D

sarNie Egg
mini_mouse said:
really...u were?? i forgot :sweat: n who is he gonna end up with then?? let me guess...is it u lol??? :loool: so ur cheatin on kaitou :rolleyes:
[post="119865"][/post]​
i'm not cheating :p. Kaito is animated :p :D.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
Sunshine_2D said:
i'm not cheating :p. Kaito is animated :p :D.
[post="120827"][/post]​
but u were jealous of lucia werent u? :rolleyes: C!!! ITS OBVIOUS DAT UR IN LUV WITH KAITO!!! :lol:

n i still havent dled this serie yet :( but i will soon...just wait till i finish all my summatives <_<