Bad News! Hmong Actress Mina Died

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Bad news, Some of our cousin call from thailand and told us that Mina or Noina (However you spell her name) died. Mina is the girl who did this movie and her named was "Maum Dub Tw" and she is the girl who sing with Touger Moua in the movie, Oh. baby Kuv hlub Koj"

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
OMG!! do u know how she died? when did u hear this? i think that Noina and YTouger make a cute couple! can't believe it that she died!so shocking! thanks for sharing the news! :(

leek18

sarNie Adult
what!!!!!!!!!! is this true, people always say that actor/actress died, marry, got divorce, and some other news and it wasn't true at all. well i think kuv trusted qhov no vim hais tias nej hais li no lawm nas. well can't believe that she died, why did she died? if u can't answer to this question, then the truth is that she still alive

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
huh? i thought this news came out very long time ago...'cause when i'm still in high school, one of my friend told me that maum dub tw died...and i was like, huh? but then later, i start seeing her in movies again.....i heard the news long before i knew she was singing with tou ger....

if i remember, in the old sarn forum, didn't someone say an american guy went to thailand and lie to her that he'll marry her or something...but later he didn't keep his promise and so she poision herself and died (?). :huh:

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
didn't this come out a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago??? i mean....probably about 3-4 years now.....i dun remember....i remember hearing what karen said about the hmong american guy wanting to marry her....something like that......

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
what u guys are talking about is the other girl in the movie... She was the girl who got pregnant in that movie that died..

So the girl in the video "oh my darling kuv hlub koj" died? aww how sad... but then again ppl are always telling a bunch of lies soo ah well...

sammie

sarNie Egg
sorry for the happy face there on my question...i didnt mean to put it there it just some how...maybe i accident click on the wrong one i was about to click on the sad face.......sowwie

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
what???....i dont think so.....ya know this is normal....alwase somebody famous dying in thailand.....hear it all the time...but its not alwase true...i dont believe it until there are proves and until theres news!!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
are you serious? WHOA! i mean gosh thats sooo shocking..i mean theres alot of rumors about alot of hmong actors and actresses dying but i thought she already immigrated to the US? whoa!! this is soo shocking...does anyone kno why she died??

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, this news just recently came out days ago. I'm sure about this because our cousin call from Thailand.
Noina is married to a thai guy already but then nws muaj ib tug hmoob me kas tus me nyuam. Hmoob me kas didn't want to marry her so she got depress or so whatever and noj tshuaj tuag. That's what my mother and my cousin say.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think you guys have the wrong girl... the other girl in that movie is the one that died...

the one that got pregnant..

i heard that she was dug up during the grave digging...

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
nkaujhmooblauj said:
i think you guys have the wrong girl... the other girl in that movie is the one that died...

the one that got pregnant..

i heard that she was dug up during the grave digging...
[post="89052"][/post]​

which one are u talking about??

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
You guys got it all confuse. The one who was dug up was the girl who did the movie "Dek Ntws Tsis Rov Qab" as Nkauj Kiab. The girl that got pregnant and noj tshuaj tuag is Noina. Nkauj Kiab did or had an affair with Hmoob me kas too as well as Noina. Both of them die. Noina just die recently and Nkauj Kiab was the one who got dug by thai people.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nina just died.. ? as for nkauj kiab.. i know she died a long time ago.. but Nina. died? Many girls over there died because of guys over here.. errr.. hate them people.. anyways, i don't believe this yet.. let's see if she's gonna have anymore movies out.. if not, then i'll believe it... :)

rumors can be true and sometimes not.. :) i hope its not true.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, even though my cousin from Thailand says ths, I didn't believe it yet. It's very hard to believe something like this. But we'll allwait and see what's going to happen. It's a very sad news. :lmao: