BAD NEWS

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
:lmao: BAD NEWS .... :lmao:

I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS BAD NEWS TO ANYONE BUT TO ME IT IS...

AS RIGHT NOW.. TOU YAJ, SUA LAUJ, AND THOSE PEOPLEZ ARE NOT COMING TO THE U.S..FOR SAC NEW

YEAR..LIKE SAID... I KNOW THERE WAS A FLYER -N- ALL.. BUT SOMETHING ABOUT THEY DIDN'T PASSED

THIS CONFERENCE THINGIE TO COME TO THE U.S.. WHATEVER IT IS... I WAS SO LOOKIN' FORWARD TO

HIS CONCERT. DAMN! NOW HE AIN'T COMIN'... :arrg: ANYWAYS, LET'S SEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN.. IF

THEY GONNA BE ABLE TO BRING THEM HERE OR NOT.. ^_^

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
I've always thought Tub Yaj was a Hmong-American because of how he was dressed in the movies. :p Nice to know he's not...he is still nice looking and good in acting though. lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
GOOD!!!!! CAUSE EVEN IF HE DID COME, I STILL WOULDN'T GET TO SEE HIM!!!
JUST KIDDING! NONONONO!!!! I WANT HIM TO COME!!!!! damn it, I was so excited and now this...arggg!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
damn kuv twb hais tias kuv yuav npaj siab yuav mus nas damn can't believe it well let c when the new year came

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I was kind of hoping to see him in person. YOu know just to see if he's different in person or the same as in his movies. I guess when I came upon someone's post here about him coming the US and the poster showing the dates of entertainment I did have my doubts. Oh well...maybe next year....

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i just want to post it again and i went to their site and they say that: Arrival depends on VISA approval well i don't think yall girls don;t need to worry and i think that they are coming for real and the one who post this topic, how did u know that they are not coming

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well i just want to post it again and i went to their site and they say that: Arrival depends on VISA approval well i don't think yall girls don;t need to worry and i think that they are coming for real and the one who post this topic, how did u know that they are not coming
that would be me..
^_^

oh yea!! ARRIVAL depends on VISA... kewl! maybe they are coming than cause i post this about a week ago...

the reason i post this topic is because my friend's cousin call the dude that was in charge of the party..because she wanted to buy a table but the dude said he was not sure if tou yaj them were going to come for sure..
because they fail that test or whatever it is... the lao people won't let them come.. cause
when you come to the U.S... you have to have a reason.. i guess they didn't have a good reason then..
or somethin'... ???

that's what my friend told me so just letting you guys know... :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
oh really, so i don't know what to say so let's c what gonna happen

that would be me..
^_^

oh yea!! ARRIVAL depends on VISA... kewl! maybe they are coming than cause i post this about a week ago...

the reason i post this topic is because my friend's cousin call the dude that was in charge of the party..because she wanted to buy a table but the dude said he was not sure if tou yaj them were going to come for sure..
because they fail that test or whatever it is... the lao people won't let them come.. cause
when you come to the U.S... you have to have a reason.. i guess they didn't have a good reason then..
or somethin'... ???

that's what my friend told me so just letting you guys know... :)