Badarn Jai(Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
i see. but i thought he's in wheelchair .. how is the r suppose to happen .. but whatever .. he's too mean, i don't want to see a r out of his stupid reason. dont' want him to be immature and moody like sunti :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
just a pic from margies graduation(in the lakorn)they were filming in a real grauation ceremony. did i mention that donut is playing aum's sister

credit to clubatichart.com

sarN

sarNie Granny
dang my memory is bad!!!... i can barely remember those attempted r scene! <_<

he was in a wheelchair?!? :huh:

he wasn't handicap or anything he was in a depression/shock/withdrawal stage so they put him in a mental hospital for a while to get therapy help and yeah he was in a wheel chair . He love his gf very much and they were about to get married but she die in a plane crush and the dude just go ballistic in grief and as the result he became cold & moody & he hated the n'k cuz he have to marry her hahaah cuz the elder keep on nagging him after they saw him save teh N"k from drowning cuz before all that he doesn't care about anything and alway like to be alone and the elder think the N"k can help him from his depression stage. The "attempt" was when he get physician & jealous . He was a control freak in the lakorn and possessive. I didn't like it when he go after dat one girl dat loook like his gf :p he broke the n"k heart when he return her back to her parent

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update tinah......cant wait to see this lakorn....i dont remember watching the old version.....but im liking the colorfulness of the clothing n everything

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
just a pic from margies graduation(in the lakorn)they were filming in a real grauation ceremony. did i mention that donut is playing aum's sister

credit to clubatichart.com

what? donut is only the sister? not the girl who looks like his gf? that sucks then...

crazydog

sarNie Egg
Since Donut is going to play his sister, does anybody know who's going to play as the girl who looks like his gf?

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
the girl who will be playing his girlfriend probably won't be in the lakorn that much she just might have like several scenes...that's how it was until the girl that looked like his girlfriend appeared she wasn't in the lakorn that much...and didn't I tell you guys sooooooo a long time ago that Donut will be playing as his sister...ahahahahahaha man I"m pyschic or something huh? LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^wow. weird to see donut as his sister, didn't she like him in RAI RISSAYA? ..

hm. if there's an attempt, there might be chance of actual r and i might get to see arisoya part 2 in here? :loool:

look at how he dress. already very oldgie looking :lol: hot!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat not the old version to Ba da jai lmao. It the old version to dat one lakorn Chairt is a TWIN w/bee , fang ...ect