Badarn Jai(Act Art)

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
you guys/gals are so young. I feel like I'm too old to come in here now...btw, I'm counting down the date. I'm actually anticipating this one...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh My God....she's soooo young. She's as young as my brother who's barely graduating high school...I feel old!!! I totally thought she was older than me...Wow!!! I haven't even accomplished anything yet and I'm 19...err...these young ppl.... <_< lol :lol:
lol... young people in the movie industry... you're not old hun! i'm older than you by 1 year.. ^_^

you guys/gals are so young. I feel like I'm too old to come in here now...btw, I'm counting down the date. I'm actually anticipating this one...
I feel old too!

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i knew that she was young but not this young... it surprises me i feel old now knowing that n'eks are like my age or younger... but her age wont turn me off the lakorn... but it will always be at the back of my mind when i start watching it... it was like watching mew in roy adeed hang ruk she was 16-ish or 17-ish i think...
but den again isnt this how the story is supp to go neways a young n'k and waay older p'ek... it kinda reminds me of awaysee chompoo atm

other than that i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!! the teaser looks good

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
who? margie or kwan?

i try to stay away from lakorns where nang'ek is really young... like when i found out Poo's like 18 & she did her lakorn with vee... oh wow... i just felt like i was molested.. cuz vee sure did a lot of touching in that lakorn..
:loool: .. ur so funny noy..xp lol.. hmm i havent seen that lakorn yet..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Margie.
I'm only 13 hehe
wow ur young keke.. im gonna be turnin 16 in august.. whoohoo.. sweet 16 xp lol.. haha.. hmm 13.. that was a super fun year xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh My God....she's soooo young. She's as young as my brother who's barely graduating high school...I feel old!!! I totally thought she was older than me...Wow!!! I haven't even accomplished anything yet and I'm 19...err...these young ppl.... <_< lol :lol:
:loool: keke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i knew that she was young but not this young... it surprises me i feel old now knowing that n'eks are like my age or younger... but her age wont turn me off the lakorn... but it will always be at the back of my mind when i start watching it... it was like watching mew in roy adeed hang ruk she was 16-ish or 17-ish i think...
but den again isnt this how the story is supp to go neways a young n'k and waay older p'ek... it kinda reminds me of awaysee chompoo atm

other than that i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!! the teaser looks good
omg mew was only 16-17 ish omg i neva knew that O_O ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feel old now too realizing a lot of youngest here.

wow ur young keke.. im gonna be turnin 16 in august.. whoohoo.. sweet 16 xp lol.. haha.. hmm 13.. that was a super fun year xp lol..
13 hahahaha... i remember that when i was at that point too...

fun

Expired Sarnie
^funny thing is... i look younger than my younger sister. some people are "she is oldest right" and then i tell them no, i am oldest. my three sisters looks older than me... hahahaha but i take it as a compliment when they apoplogize. i am like no you didnt offedn me at all. lmao :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah wen i found out that mew was only 16- 17 ish ......
i was shock...really shock....i was lyke damn...
thats why she needs to work on her acting.i guess she fresh....
but yeah i lyke her...
haha ive only seen that lakorn of mew not the others keke.. yea she was kinda not that good.. but liked the lakorn tho .. bie.. kekek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i feel old now too realizing a lot of youngest here.
13 hahahaha... i remember that when i was at that point too...
lol.. gurl.. haha imma be 16 soon.. but my cuz still think im 11-12 o_O lol.. hahaha .. keke.. n keke ppl think im older than my sisters but when they looke at me carefully they can tell im not lmao..xp keke.. i guess i got that babyface.. :loool:...