Badarn Jai(Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eeeeek i havent watched the ep yet but omg..... so good.. omg.. i cant wait to watch it. ehhehe.. xp......... thanks......

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i didn't even bother to watch a lot of today's epi. I hate watching Aom destroy their relationship. But, from reading all of this...I wanna watch tomorrow's epi.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish todays' epi.. it was sweet n the begnning a little bit
then that stupid aom had to come n, and ruin everything.. then at the
beach thing it was kind of sweet to but not really.. i love the moms already saying that
when they come back there would probably be baby news.. n they even picked a name
for the baby.. it was so funny.. i love P'tu and P'Pae, they try to do everything
so tor n perng can b 2gether.. like at the BBQ.. it was so funny when they saw mit n that
stupid aom show up.. their facial expression was funny as hell.. looks like wat the hell are they
doin here?? when they r not suppose to.. i was like laughing :loool: ...
man then that stupid b**** went wit p'tor n perng on the boat ride or watever... she then
prrtends to fall into the water n blaming it on Perng.. even when she didnt do anything to her.. P'tor
was to stupid, dumb to beleive that.. Perng was like wat the hell did i do.. that was like her face expression when
freaken aom pretend to almost fainted and perng caught her n tor pushed her hands back..

man i cant wait for nxt epi.. it seems good already.. seems like they all pretend to tell P'tor tat
perng die n everything.. that is wat he gets for being so mean to perng.. im glad they are planning something
like this to trick him n that other person.. cant wait till she change n make p'tor realize wat he has lost.. lost
something that was valuable to him n the person he loved.. im glad he got punched by mit.. P'TOR DESERVE THAT
PUNCH FOR BEING SO MEAN TO PERNG WHEN SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING WRONG..

WELL I CANT WAIT TILL 2MMROOW..

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I might start watching this beginning next epi then. Just can't stand weak n'ek and asshole p'ek. The balance of power is just too wrong. But since she's going to teach him a lesson, that might be interesting.

lil1

sarNie Egg
^^ Girl, you're the best!! I was wondering when the scene where he yelled at Aom was gonna happen. It was during the opening, I kept pausing at the same spot: Toh was on the floor in Perng's room, the one with the purple wall - that's how I knew and he was holding onto their wedding picture?? not sure. He yelled at Aom to "get out" when she brought him food.

I thought it was gonna be much later when perng left him and he regret it, but I guess not. Yay! I'm so excited, I can't wait to watch it.

Dude...did i just own a page!?! That never happens...hahahah
I was just like you...I kept pausing just to make sure he was sad about Perng. The color of the room the wedding picture were the clues...I am anticipating this part...can't wait...but I think it will be next week until we get to watch it...can't wait!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I might start watching this beginning next epi then. Just can't stand weak n'ek and asshole p'ek. The balance of power is just too wrong. But since she's going to teach him a lesson, that might be interesting.
haha. you're funny but i totally agree too but it would be better to watch the whole thing to understand the whole one side story before jumping in to witness the payback time. or whatever you like, hope you find time to go back and watch from start -- i tend to do that on lakorn that dont' interest me, then later, i watch backward LOl

ah, another thing i love about today episode is when Tu told Tor and PERNG that she can't tag along and that they have to go by themselves. the others are busy doing their things as well. after she left, Perng looks at Tor, you can see a smile on her face, all giddy and happy that she gets to spend time alone with him but darn him, always ruin the atmosphere and have to call the secretary to come along .. so stupid of him, why ruin your own happiness, i know you want to be with her too .. too stupid to admit the truth.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i just finish the ep awhile ago haha.... the moms are so funny .. PINKY .. lmao.. ahha i wonder how aum felt keke xp ..lol.. they sure love to tease him eh .. lol.. hehe the ep was kute but just annoyed with aom.. but muahaha the next ep seems good.. i cant wait.. hmmm maybe i should stream it .. xp lol.. imma feel sorry for aum but he deserves it keke xp lol.. haha.. oh boy lol.. keke..

-aiko

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**yawns** i wont stream this.. im tired and want some rest keke xp lol.. i'll watch it later keke .. but eek i wanna see too but oh wells ..

thuy

sarNie Egg
Thanks so much Cecilia for your hard work! I am addicted to this lakorn and will go home directly today and watch it on ATEAMforum :D

cecilia

Staff member
i shall spoil a part in here
Tor saw Mit and Perng hugging, jealous and outrage, he drag her into their hotel room and attempt it. Poor Perng, i feel so bad for her :lmao: --- she's calling for other to help her, accidentally slurp out someone's name which got Tor's attention. Tor then got angry and yell at her that she must really care for that person. They got into another heat argument and Tor left. So sad, he threw her on the bed, must had been hurtful .. BTW, it was a fail attempt but thank god, it was a fail one, i do not want anything happen either if he's doing this out of his own outrage

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i shall spoil a part in here
Tor saw Mit and Perng hugging, jealous and outrage, he drag her into their hotel room and attempt it. Poor Perng, i feel so bad for her :lmao: --- she's calling for other to help her, accidentally slurp out someone's name which got Tor's attention. Tor then got angry and yell at her that she must really care for that person. They got into another heat argument and Tor left. So sad, he threw her on the bed, must had been hurtful .. BTW, it was a fail attempt but thank god, it was a fail one, i do not want anything happen either if he's doing this out of his own outrage
Thanks for the spoiler cecilia!!! I am an episode and a half behind (including today's episode) so i'll be looking forward to whats going to happen next! thanks!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
i love this drama, in the beginning i didn't think margie was photogenic at all but on screen she is so much better.you know u absolutely adore a drama when u watch it first without english subtitles and then go back to watch it again when subtitles become available :rolleyes:
ahahahaha That is sooo me! and on top of that I would watch it again when i find out the dubbed ones are out... lol

cecilia

Staff member
alot of sad scenes but some of them scene are funny. i laugh b/c it's funny to me.

anyway, the death play are in --- get ready to see caring Tor.

serve him right for not caring when he said. ''again, it happen again to me, again''
poor guy. now he will feel alot of quilt.

by the sound of it, it sound more of a idea suggest/plan by Perng

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
OKay, this is the spoiler, if you guys don't want to know what happen please don't read it!
so, after the arguement of perng pushing Aom off the boat, Perng was upset that her husband didn't believe her. Perng and Mit were discussing the incident( By the lake) and why To believe that perng push Aom out of the Boat. Mit said, If i love someone I would believe them. Perng Asked who that girl was, and Mit then said, she doesn't exsist. So, he comforted Perng by hugging her. To came and saw that in time. He punch Mit and dragged Perng into the bedroom. He attemped to rape her, until she yelled out for help. But what really made him stop was, she called out for Mit. To got upset and asked if she love him? She told him that she doesn't love him, and said that she likes Mit.
Perng saw her mom, and asked to go home, her mom said she should stay and talk to her husband. Until her mom saw the bruised left by tor from the attempted rape. and Her daughter burst out crying. The mother asked what happen? and she didn't answer, Perng just hugged her mom. So, then her mom agreed to let Perng go home with her.

So, To followed her to Chiengmai. he went into perng bedroom wanting to talk to her, she kept walking away from him, which lead to the field. He asked if she love him, and she answered no! Then he said, let's get a divorce, since you don't love me, I don't want to keep you away from the one you want to be with. Perng didn't let him see that she was crying and then, she said, "Ok, I'll go back to the city when I'm ready to divorce you"
they said their goodbyes and walked in their seperate ways.

He got home and destroyed her plants "Dok Kaew" The guy maid then asked To, "Why did you do that? Even though she is not in your life anymore, you want to keep the good memories that you have." He listen to what the maid said and told him to get someone to fix up the mess.

(Tu and Perng mom talked about tor and perng relationship and how it have to lead to a divorce. Perng brother told them that Perng does love Tor, If she didn't she wouldn't have married him."

(Tor and Perng didn't eat, Tor started drinking)

Tu went to see Tor and told him that Perng died. He was in destraught he didn't believe that she died. Tu told him that she died from a car accident. He rushed to Chiengmai, in disbelief. Until he saw everyone morning for perng's death.

Aom Found out about the death and wanted to comfort Tor, but the only thing he wanted was to be left alone!

So, after like a month or two, Tor dad wanted him to build a hotel with his bestfriend. (Share partners)
Tu talked him into it. They went to the company to meet with their father and uncle( father's bestfriend) and to that He saw someone who resembles his dead wife. he tried looking for her, but she disapear...

Then later on, they were introduced to one another, and the women who look like perng is (Kaew) (I think the name Kaew is a symbolic name... ie... the plant Doak Kaew)

He told her that she resmebles his wife, then Kaew said, Can I meet her? So, I can see myself how much I resembled your wife? He told her that she was dead. They became really close, Aom on the other hand is becoming psychotic because she wants to know who this girl is?

(Perng wanted to hurt him, (Make someone love you, them leave them)

She wanted to get back at him, for hurting her all those time.

Aom was upset and decided to hurt what Tor love most, which is the Doak Kaew, She poured hot wanted into the plant causing it to die.

Tor took Kaew home and she went outside to the garden and saw that her plant was going to die. She was really sad by it. When she found out that Aom was going to be here, she made up an excuss and left. Every time Aom is over the house, Kaew is always making an excuss to leave.

tor on the other hand is very observant of Kaew, he wants to see if they are the same. But to his observation, they are very opposite of one another, Like Perng loves the outdoor, Kaew loves Air conditioner. Perng loves to cook and Kaew does not.

Till One day, Kaew and Aom meet and Aom is wondering why does this girl look like Perng so much?

They went back to the house getting ready to cook. Kaew then says she doens't cook. Aom is trying to get her into the kitchen.

Aom sneaky like usual have a plan. She went to get Perng and Tor weeding pic and showed it to Kaew. Which then caught on fire due to Aom turing the stove on. She then yelled out "Y did you do this?" Tor came running over to see what happen. Aom lied to Tor and said that Kaew burned his weeding pics. Her grabbed it from Kaew hands and thought about the time that Perng burned Aueey Picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aom suspect that Kaew is Perng and tried her last plan.... The little dirty trick that always work for Perng. Which is the one Phobia that perng couldn't break.....

there's more, but I like it to be as exciting as it could get... yes I'm a big tease... hahahaa :yahoo:

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Is it me or is today's episode longer than usual? I only tuned in to catch the previews but I actually got a good 30 mins. Aum's acting was awsome today! MAN I' almost cired with him..can't wait to watch the entire episode tonight.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
OKay, this is the spoiler, if you guys don't want to know what happen please don't read it!
so, after the arguement of perng pushing Aom off the boat, Perng was upset that her husband didn't believe her. Perng and Mit were discussing the incident( By the lake) and why To believe that perng push Aom out of the Boat. Mit said, If i love someone I would believe them. Perng Asked who that girl was, and Mit then said, she doesn't exsist. So, he comforted Perng by hugging her. To came and saw that in time. He punch Mit and dragged Perng into the bedroom. He attemped to rape her, until she yelled out for help. But what really made him stop was, she called out for Mit. To got upset and asked if she love him? She told him that she doesn't love him, and said that she likes Mit.
Perng saw her mom, and asked to go home, her mom said she should stay and talk to her husband. Until her mom saw the bruised left by tor from the attempted rape. and Her daughter burst out crying. The mother asked what happen? and she didn't answer, Perng just hugged her mom. So, then her mom agreed to let Perng go home with her.

So, To followed her to Chiengmai. he went into perng bedroom wanting to talk to her, she kept walking away from him, which lead to the field. He asked if she love him, and she answered no! Then he said, let's get a divorce, since you don't love me, I don't want to keep you away from the one you want to be with. Perng didn't let him see that she was crying and then, she said, "Ok, I'll go back to the city when I'm ready to divorce you"
they said their goodbyes and walked in their seperate ways.

He got home and destroyed her plants "Dok Kaew" The guy maid then asked To, "Why did you do that? Even though she is not in your life anymore, you want to keep the good memories that you have." He listen to what the maid said and told him to get someone to fix up the mess.

(Tu and Perng mom talked about tor and perng relationship and how it have to lead to a divorce. Perng brother told them that Perng does love Tor, If she didn't she wouldn't have married him."

(Tor and Perng didn't eat, Tor started drinking)

Tu went to see Tor and told him that Perng died. He was in destraught he didn't believe that she died. Tu told him that she died from a car accident. He rushed to Chiengmai, in disbelief. Until he saw everyone morning for perng's death.

Aom Found out about the death and wanted to comfort Tor, but the only thing he wanted was to be left alone!

So, after like a month or two, Tor dad wanted him to build a hotel with his bestfriend. (Share partners)
Tu talked him into it. They went to the company to meet with their father and uncle( father's bestfriend) and to that He saw someone who resembles his dead wife. he tried looking for her, but she disapear...

Then later on, they were introduced to one another, and the women who look like perng is (Kaew) (I think the name Kaew is a symbolic name... ie... the plant Doak Kaew)

He told her that she resmebles his wife, then Kaew said, Can I meet her? So, I can see myself how much I resembled your wife? He told her that she was dead. They became really close, Aom on the other hand is becoming psychotic because she wants to know who this girl is?

(Perng wanted to hurt him, (Make someone love you, them leave them)

She wanted to get back at him, for hurting her all those time.

Aom was upset and decided to hurt what Tor love most, which is the Doak Kaew, She poured hot wanted into the plant causing it to die.

Tor took Kaew home and she went outside to the garden and saw that her plant was going to die. She was really sad by it. When she found out that Aom was going to be here, she made up an excuss and left. Every time Aom is over the house, Kaew is always making an excuss to leave.

tor on the other hand is very observant of Kaew, he wants to see if they are the same. But to his observation, they are very opposite of one another, Like Perng loves the outdoor, Kaew loves Air conditioner. Perng loves to cook and Kaew does not.

Till One day, Kaew and Aom meet and Aom is wondering why does this girl look like Perng so much?

They went back to the house getting ready to cook. Kaew then says she doens't cook. Aom is trying to get her into the kitchen.

Aom sneaky like usual have a plan. She went to get Perng and Tor weeding pic and showed it to Kaew. Which then caught on fire due to Aom turing the stove on. She then yelled out "Y did you do this?" Tor came running over to see what happen. Aom lied to Tor and said that Kaew burned his weeding pics. Her grabbed it from Kaew hands and thought about the time that Perng burned Aueey Picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aom suspect that Kaew is Perng and tried her last plan.... The little dirty trick that always work for Perng. Which is the one Phobia that perng couldn't break.....
there's more, but I like it to be as exciting as it could get... yes I'm a big tease... hahahaa :yahoo:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you should go ahead and give us more! i want to know whats going to happen next! im too excited!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Narmfon, thanks for the rest of the spoilers. I just didn't have the heart to translate anymore of them. It really was long.

Is it just me or did anyone else think today's episode moved at warp speed compared to the previous ones? It was good though. I'm excited to see how they're going to tie everything up especially with the introduction of Gaew. And Tor still doesn't know that Aom's been manipulating them. I wonder how everything is revealed.

I really really really don't like Aom, and I didn't think I could like her any less than I already do, but I was wrong. <_< Every time she smiled today I wanted to strangle her. Even Damrong thinks something's not right with her.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Is it me or is today's episode longer than usual? I only tuned in to catch the previews but I actually got a good 30 mins. Aum's acting was awsome today! MAN I' almost cired with him..can't wait to watch the entire episode tonight.

I thought so too. I kept wondering what time it was supposed to be over.

I loved the scene where he was crying at the foot of the bed and trying to pack his suitcase to go to Chiang Mai but couldn't because he was so overwhelmed by the news.