Badarn Jai(Act Art)

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I thought so too. I kept wondering what time it was supposed to be over.

I loved the scene where he was crying at the foot of the bed and trying to pack his suitcase to go to Chiang Mai but couldn't because he was so overwhelmed by the news.
grrr i am so mad! I cant watch anything until tonight! I can't wait to see for myself! I want to see how badly hurt he is over this incident and the shock of Keaw!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ending Spoilers: Don't Read Unless You Wanna Know The Ending
Tor is curious about Kaew and suspects she might be Puerng so he invites her to his house and he questions her but before he could find anything out Aom comes in and stop them. She is so angry she thinks about hurting Kaew so she follows her at first Puerng wasn't going to speak to Aom, but Aom used the fact that she is Puerng to tease her and orders her to get out of Tor's life. She doesn't want to so the two argue and Puerng slips off the building; she asks Aom to help her, but Aom refuses and confesses that she would do anything for Tor even kill her own sister. Tor who had followed over heard this and went out to help Puerng but she fell and her head hit the floor and she passes out. Tor then tells Aom that he will never be able to love her and then takes Puerng to the hospital and the doctors tell him that her condition has come to a critical point. Tor goes in and visit Puerng and when he looks at her face without makeup he is sure that Kaew is indeed Puerng and he stays with her in the hospital. He suddenly awakes to find that her heart had stop beating so he hugs her lifeless body and his tear drops onto her body and her hearts starts beating once more like it's a miracle

At the coast of Hua Hin Tor and Puerng go on their 2nd honeymoon and he apologizes to her for the times he hurted her and thanks her for bringing light back into his life after he had been suffering to the bowels of his heart for so very long

The end

cecilia

Staff member
thank you TINA AND NARMFON for the spoiler .. i love it ..
i can actually picture it in my head .. THANK YOU FOR the TRANSLATION :wub:

as for today episode, it start of a little late ja b/c after ssbt, they did these promo stuff ..

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Ending Spoilers: Don't Read Unless You Wanna Know The Ending
Tor is curious about Kaew and suspects she might be Puerng so he invites her to his house and he questions her but before he could find anything out Aom comes in and stop them. She is so angry she thinks about hurting Kaew so she follows her at first Puerng wasn't going to speak to Aom, but Aom used the fact that she is Puerng to tease her and orders her to get out of Tor's life. She doesn't want to so the two argue and Puerng slips off the building; she asks Aom to help her, but Aom refuses and confesses that she would do anything for Tor even kill her own sister. Tor who had followed over heard this and went out to help Puerng but she fell and her head hit the floor and she passes out. Tor then tells Aom that he will never be able to love her and then takes Puerng to the hospital and the doctors tell him that her condition has come to a critical point. Tor goes in and visit Puerng and when he looks at her face without makeup he is sure that Kaew is indeed Puerng and he stays with her in the hospital. He suddenly awakes to find that her heart had stop beating so he hugs her lifeless body and his tear drops onto her body and her hearts starts beating once more like it's a miracle

At the coast of Hua Hin Tor and Puerng go on their 2nd honeymoon and he apologizes to her for the times he hurted her and thanks her for bringing light back into his life after he had been suffering to the bowels of his heart for so very long

The end

Thanks. I shouldn't have read it, but I couldn't help myself lol. :lol:

I had really hoped that Aom wasn't the killer, but I expected it. I wanted Auey to have been cheating on Tor with someone else and that guy was the killer. Or maybe Aom killed Auey for not being faithful to Tor. But once I realized that no other new characters were going to be introduced, Aom looked more and more guilty. And she only did it because of her sick obsession with Tor.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Are you getting the spoilers from readlakorn.blogspot? Their spoilers are pretty right on. I'm trying to prevent myself from reading b/c I did that during Sawan Bieng and it kinda ruined the excitement in watching since you knows what happens next and and know exactly what they're going to say..but it's SO HARD not to! AHHHH MUST BE STRONG! lol :p

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
I got the spoiler from http://www.oknation.net/blog/lakorn/2008/.... It's rediculious because the spoiler seems to be like a script by script/ scene by scene thing!!! Like I'm reading the actually script and not a summery of the movie!!!
Oooohh these are the same spoiler's on readlakorn.blogspot. Isn't it crazy how accurate it is..word for word. lol I would start repeating the lines as I watch it. ahahah

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^i agree. she needs therapy help. Lol ..
we all should jump and help her end her misery. LOl

Therapy wouldn't help. Aom's too far gone lol. She just needs to be put away before she hurts anyone else.

She really believes Tor will love her once she removes all of the people she sees as obstacles. She'd probably kill his entire family too, if she thought they were preventing her from getting with him. :lol:

You really have to love the n'rais. They make lakorns so much more interesting lol.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
true! that's what I did too! LOL>>>>
haha yea you can't help it, but Sometimes it sucks b/c it would play out differently than what I imagined it to be..and then I start to critique the acting..or I get disappointed and feel the actor should have expressed more emotions in certain parts lol Yea I should just stop reading these spoilers hahaha

cfang32

sarNie Egg
LOL. Everyone is so funny. I read the spoilers. AMAZING! I can't wait to watch episode 9. I wonder, does Tor ever get mad at Perng for lying that she's Kaew?

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
LOL. Everyone is so funny. I read the spoilers. AMAZING! I can't wait to watch episode 9. I wonder, does Tor ever get mad at Perng for lying that she's Kaew?
Nope, he doesn't get mad at Kaew. He's thankful that she is not dead.