Balletslippers & Greensneakers

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Excerpts 01 ( later chapters.)

“P' are you ready?” I looked up to see Lookpong looking stunning in her beautiful white gown.

Reality finally hit me that I was going to marry Lookpong.

She held out her hand. I sat there staring at her white gloved hand wondering if this is really how my life is suppose to be played out. How did I end up being in a loveless marriage at the age of 18. For god sake I just graduated from High School, and Lookpong is only going to be a junior this coming fall.

“Lookpong are you ready?” I asked her as I walked passed her without grabbing her hand.

She turned to face me, with a simple nod. I knew she was only abiding by her parents wishes. Lookpong didn’t love me, she loved him. I knew it, and I was going to be selfish and not put an end to the marriage.

This marriage was my escape from her.

I’m sorry Lookpong, it’s my only escape…..

Excerpts 02 ( later chapters.)

“Plerng, today is the day.” Donut whispered to me as we were sitting in 4th period English class.

I looked to her then to the board, not wanting to hear anything about it. He choose it for himself, I’m no one to stop him from doing what he wants.

“Aren’t you going to stop him?” she whispered again.

I shrugged my shoulders no.

“WHY!” she shrieked.

I looked at her shocked.

“You LOVE HIM!” she continued to scream. This time grabbing the attention of everyone in the classroom and the teacher.

“Who am I to him?” I asked her.

She was speechless.

“Khun Manutsanan is there a problem?” Ajarn Thun asked with a stern look on his face.

“No.” Donut sat down in her seat seemingly frustrated with me.

I knew her intentions were good, but I was not going to put myself in another position to be hurt by him.​

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Whoa, marrying at such a young age. What a rush that is. I wonder who is HIM

Btw, P'Nueng, will you be updating the blacklisted soon?? I'm still waiting for more updates on that na =)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

Chapter 01; Bangkok High’s Dance Team

“Plerng reporting for duty!” her voice rang throughout the entire dance room as she stood before her older brother in a saluting manner.

“Plerng cut the crap!” Weir said pushing his sister in the forehead.

“Your no fun P'Weir.” Plerng whined as she sat down awaiting the other members of their dance team.

Plerng’s face lit up again when she saw her best friend coming through the double doors.

“DONUT!” she screamed waving her arms frantically.

“I don’t know why are you waving your arms! We are the only two people in the room, it’s pretty easy to spot you and your greenness.” Weir just had to put his two cent into everything involving his kid sister.

“Poo yai ngo…” Plerng whispered.

“Sorry I got here as fast as I could. Ajarn Mone punished the whole class because Look Arty wouldn’t stop talking back.”

“Arty acting up again huh? Just because he skipped a couple grades doesn’t give him a reason to be retarded!”

Donut nodded at Plerng’s statement, but found it rather entertaining to have Arty Attichart in her class. He always made class go by quicker, because Ajarn Mone spent half the time yelling at him and not paying attention to what the other students did.

“Why don’t you two start stretching before the other’s arrive..” Weir suggested as he walked towards the disc player to put in the songs they’d be using for this practice.

“Okay!” they both replied in unison.

Plerng and Donut started stretching with the topic of Arty Attichart still on their tongue.

“Why do you call him Look Arty anyways? You make him sound like he’s the cutest thing! Why don‘t you just call him Arty or Ai Arty.” Plerng snorted.

“He is the cutest thing! Don’tcha think?”

“No! He’s not the cutest thing, more like the most annoying thing.”

“You gotta admit he’s not that bad. He’s still young, so you just find more things to be annoyed about.”

“It’s not that he’s young Donut, it’s that he thinks he’s all that.”

“Wassup my fellas!”

“SEEEE…and he goes around saying things like “was sup” and “fellaass” who talks like that?” Plerng said pointing towards the direction Arty’s loud voice came from.

“Sorry to keep my people waiting, but the line of girls awaiting me outside of class was too huge to get through.” Arty remarked.

“Oh yeah that’s the other reason why I’m late. His worshippers were all lined up outside to get a glimpse of him.”

“Talk about sick!”

Plerng pretended to gag as Arty made his way over to the girls.

“Hey ladies, missed me! I know you did Donut!” he replied blowing a kiss at Donut and putting his arm around Plerng’s shoulder.

“Get your grubby paws off me!” Plerng screamed pushing Arty off of her. “P’Weir he’s doing it again!” Plerng screamed in the direction of Weir, who was too engrossed with messing with the disc player to hear his sister.

“P‘!” Plerng screamed again to no avail. “ This is what happens when your brother loves music more than you.”

Plerng stomped her way over to where Weir was, to complain to his face about Arty again.

Bangkok High School’s dance team practices always starts off like this. Complaining, fighting, arguments were just a regular for the dance team members. All in all the team danced perfect together, with the help of the brother/sister team the dance team has improved a lot.

Once all the members were there Weir started to practice with a mini pep talk.

“As everyone knows, the annual fall dance off is within months away. Of course we as the reining champs from last year we are automatically asked to return. Since we won last year I bet a lot of people are looking at us to take it again. With the dance routine that Plerng has proposed I think we have a good chance of winning.”

“But….” Plerng added.

Weir shot her a glare for interrupting his “oh so important speech”. Plerng stifled her laugh and looked towards Donut who tried hard not to laugh as well.

“As I was saying….BUT! We do have fierce competition this year. They weren’t in the contest last year due to I don’t know what reason but Rangsit Academy is entering this year.”

“Aren’t they a ballet base dance group?” Tomo one of the dance members asked.

“Yes..”

“Then why would they be a threat to us.” Tomo continued, getting some nods of agreement from the other members.

“This dance competition doesn’t have categories. If they were to have them, we’d take to spot in the hip hop dance section. The contest is based on overall performance. We can’t underestimate any dance type.”

The members nodded their heads in agreement.

“No wonder you are the captain.” Arty said looking at Weir with admiration in his eyes.

This caused half the team to burst out laughing.

“What! What!” Arty wondered why everyone was laughing. He innocently scratched the back of his head, still unaware that he was being laughed at.

Plerng rolled her eyes as she gathered everyone up for their warm ups before starting the routine.