Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ban say what?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
Honesty, it is better if there is no remake. Num/Joy's version is still extremely POPULAR in our community, therefore, there is really no need to see another version. Beside, it haven't been that long since Num/Joy's version, I personally LOVE their version. At the moment, I just can't think of any male actor who is able to portrays Chai like Num did, mainly because Chai is a character full of pride. I like Kwan but I still don't like the idea, I might watch it for her BUT I think it is unneccessary for a remake.

kulyia

RUK
Honesty, it is better if there is no remake. Num/Joy's version is still extremely POPULAR in our community, therefore, there is really no need to see another version. Beside, it haven't been that long since Num/Joy's version, I personally LOVE their version. At the moment, I just can't think of any male actor who is able to portrays Chai like Num did, mainly because Chai is a character full of pride. I like Kwan but I still don't like the idea, I might watch it for her BUT I think it is unneccessary for a remake.

what about ken?..ahhaha..and aff?=Dbut too bad their in Ch 3

Fearless

sarNie Adult
OMG no way! I don't think any couple right now will top Num and Joy for the roles. Plus their version isn't even that old. If the Hmong people do decide to dubb the new version they won't be making any money.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I really wouldn't want one.. but it's okay
if there is.. it's just that num/joy's was
a classic so who ever's gonna play should
be extremely great!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
probably..hope 4 star entertainment won't dubb it...

I honestly thought they did a great job dubbing banxaithong. I thought that the voice that dubbed for num matches him and his character. The voice that dubbed for nkauj ntxawm really suited her because it was as annoying as she is..lol... however the voice for joy could've been a little bit better but I got used to her voice after awhile. I just hope they don't do a remake at all.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I honestly thought they did a great job dubbing banxaithong. I thought that the voice that dubbed for num matches him and his character. The voice that dubbed for nkauj ntxawm really suited her because it was as annoying as she is..lol... however the voice for joy could've been a little bit better but I got used to her voice after awhile. I just hope they don't do a remake at all.

they do do good for the old one but i do wish for them to not dubb the new version...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
they still do they dubb for a new production now...not sure but i think its BXT Entertainment...stands for ban xai tong or whatever...they diubb their new movie...i think tui n namfon's lakorn n flim n pat...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Eww, I didn't like this dubbing production... after this production came out, I started listening to the voices carefully before I bought any hmong dubbed lakorns. The person that dubbed for Joy was annoying and isn't n'ek material...her voice bothered me the most even though I didn't like the other voices too.

neena

sarNie Adult
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! no more remakes of BST!! i like remakes after 1 or 2 but 3,4,5...and so on....come on, come up with something new!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Eww, I didn't like this dubbing production... after this production came out, I started listening to the voices carefully before I bought any hmong dubbed lakorns. The person that dubbed for Joy was annoying and isn't n'ek material...her voice bothered me the most even though I didn't like the other voices too.

it was even worst when they dubb meteor garden...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
NO.. lmao.. or should i say NEVER!!.. num and joy's version was hekka popular.. and it still is too lol.. walking at the new year yesterday.. i still see ban sai thong lol.. hahaha... of course .. who wouldnt love it lol.. num and joy hehe..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
omg. i beg the Hmong people not to ruined the "Bai Xai Tong" plot. lol

they will kill the thai version too. lolsss

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ YM_gurl hmong ppl aren't remaking it...I HOPE NOT...
juz the thai production is ready for a remake of it

what about ken?..ahhaha..and aff?=Dbut too bad their in Ch 3
as much as i love Ken..i don't see him as Chai..he doesn't seem
full of pride enough :lol: ...

im 100% against it!..no one can play chai as good as num!..love num!
i know i can't reallie picture any other thai actor to portray Chai....my
only person in mind i Chakrit....cuz one he's very manly like Chai / seems
very full of pride/ and is an great actor...i've neva seen a role w/ him in
tat he couldn't pull off :lol:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
^ YM_gurl hmong ppl aren't remaking it...I HOPE NOT...
juz the thai production is ready for a remake of it
omg, i thought u said it was the Hmong people that were going to make one. lmao.. my bad.

So back to the question, if the Thai people are ready. then i think they should go for it. lols

:p

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
omg. they shouldn't..
usually when they do... they add stuff to it..
and it comes out horrible..
eg: khu kam/koo gum
i didn't even bother watching the remake with sornram
i love the one with bird.
gosh.. the ending was so friggen sad..

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
omg. they shouldn't..
usually when they do... they add stuff to it..
and it comes out horrible..
eg: khu kam/koo gum
i didn't even bother watching the remake with sornram
i love the one with bird.
gosh.. the ending was so friggen sad..
I love Koo Gum as well but i hate remakes because they always change the storyline around or add new stuff to it so that's why i didn't bother watching koo gum either. I don't want a remake of ban xai tong, num and joy's version was good and i think the actors for the new remake doesn't match as the cast.