Bangkok Broadcasting Copyright

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Sigh

It all comes down to money

They r probably losing a lot of money.... but still I hate them for doing that while i'm getting the pin anong fever
ooo i got pin anong fever too. thank god it's almost over.

anyways, if they are losing money now, they're gonna lose even more later because international crowds are important for the country just as it is for the entertainment business. i'm betting that although there will still be people who are willing to pay to see lakorns, there will be just as much people who will say okay i can't be throwing away money just for lakorns too. don't know, just guessing...haha. i, for one, can't afford it.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Actually Dootv is really affordable. It's only about $10 a month. If you think about it, $10 is really worth it if you totally enjoy Thai lakorns. They not only have Thai lakorns only but also chinese series and Korean series and so many talkshows along with it.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I guess I don't mind paying for it b/c I used to go to my local thai lakorn store to rent it and each tape is $1 and you really only get what you pay for. I spent so much money on watching lakorns. Each time I go, I would rent at least 5 to 10 tapes a week. At the end of month, I was paying at least $40-50 a month so Dootv's price is totally worth it b/c you get game shows, talk shows, and so much more.