bao xiong miss hmong cali 07/08

venosat

sarNie Hatchling
I am very happy that she at least made an effort. And I honestly don't blame her for anything. I blame SAC LAO FAMILY....lol......LAO Family made their bed and now they will have to lie in it. Never mind the specifics. I believe you all should know the scandal. Besides, its not her fault that she lives in Minnesota and therefore cannot commute to 99% of their events. She cannot do anything for us Californians because she doesn't reside here...lol.... I don't know what she's done in the past year but I hope that she did some good somewhere. We are so quick to point out the bad and dismiss the good. Lets give her credit for doing the best that she could under the circumstances.

I also believe that it is up to the sponsors to help promote her and her cause. Most of the time these winners may have the title but they lack the know how and the contacts.
Anyhow...lets see who gets crowned this year. It will be very interesting!

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
if you are always quarreling with users in here...maybe its time to rethink your thoughts.

RIGHT ON SOULESS!!! I LIKE YOUR COMMENTS...***THUMB-UP*** :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
you're really bore so you go on lying about people. find something more meaning to entertain your pig brain!
somebody is very mad... ahaha..
if you have something so meaningful to do..
why are you in here making comments about what i have to say?
gosh.. you're just like me.. wha-lah!

MaGic*_*

sarNie Egg
school is good...

yeah, some of us still need more than enough education to update ourselves...cause seem like some of us are still very slow at some point in decision making nor in the critical thinking process...

sleep well... :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I could've used a 25 lb. bag of rice and a chicken!!
sheesh. complainers. and what did paj zaub give to the Hmong community? tons of pictures and a free calendar?

SuabCoobThoj

sarNie Egg
Unless they're passionate or genuine about any of the things they've done, I could care less. Trying to accomplish something at the last minute shows how passionate one is... <_<

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
this is funny

all i got to say is at least she did something...

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
why is there always someone who gets all offended in a conversation??? Once you use foul language, you just lost the argument...